Author Topic: Homosexual Agenda?  (Read 894 times)

Offline mrclose

Homosexual Agenda?
« on: October 08, 2014, 05:31:09 am »
Here is a question begging to be asked!

With the non-ruling/ruling by the Supremacist Court yesterday, it would seem that the homosexual movement is moving into high gear!

We have all seen the stories about bakeries and wedding photographers being forced to accommodate these perverts<<--(No apologies to be forthcoming) or else go out of business.

THE question: How is this going to play out in the churches?

Are the churches going to be forced to perform same sex marriages?

Is there a Constitutional protection against the government/courts from enforcing what many will call the 'equal rights' amendment on churches?

What are your opinions?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 05:36:07 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

Re: Homosexual Agenda?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 07:40:01 am »
If that wasn't enough to get you thinking ..

Most, if not all 'denominations' are not restricted to the U.S.

What happens if another country passes laws that force Gay marriages in whichever church they choose?

That would seem (to me) as an attack on any churches/denominations that don't have protections under US laws?

I say that a church is more than a building, it is a unified belief.
(Church here meaning any denomination that is world wide)

Let's say that I am a Southern Baptist here in America because I believe in their stance against Gay marriage.

I go to Denmark and the Baptist church there is performing Gay marriages?

Wouldn't that be an attack against the world wide denomination of your choosing?

Denmark has just passed a law that will force churches to participate in gay wedding ceremonies.

Homosexual couples in Denmark have won the right to get married in any church they choose, even though nearly one third of the country's priests have said they will refuse to carry out the ceremonies.

The country's parliament voted through the new law on same-sex marriage by a large majority, making it mandatory for all churches to conduct gay marriages.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/9317447/Gay-Danish-couples-win-right-to-marry-in-church.html

BRITAIN’S first gay surrogate parents have launched a legal challenge to the Church of England’s ban on same-sex marriage.

http://www.chelmsfordweeklynews.co.uk/news/10617202.Gay_dads_campaign_for_church_wedding/

And yes, I believe that it can happen here!
(Radical leftist Judges on the SC can make it happen through their own activist rulings!)

So here you see .. If you can't destroy them from within .. You can always destroy them from without.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Homosexual Agenda?
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 01:08:11 pm »
Is there a Constitutional protection against the government/courts from enforcing what many will call the 'equal rights' amendment on churches?

What are your opinions?

I think the true church will have to go back to it's roots... underground...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan