Author Topic: Pawn Stars’ Rick Harrison Shreds Obama, Slams Obamacare (VIDEO)  (Read 456 times)

rangerrebew

Pawn Stars’ Rick Harrison Shreds Obama, Slams Obamacare (VIDEO)

Author:  Editor

Posted: October 16, 2014

Recently, Rick Harrison, co-owner of The Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, Nevada, and star of the hit series “Pawn Stars,” commented on the state of small business in America and the obstacles facing them, thanks to Barack Obama’s policies.

Before now, no one thought of Pawn Stars as a political show, so Harrison took a big risk by speaking out. Rex was asked just how big of a disaster Obamacare is, and his response will not make the White House happy:

Yeah, it’s really difficult to do business sometimes. Just from my little pawn shop, I mean, the insurance from my employees went from $19,000 a month to $30,000.”

I have 60-year-old women working for me that have to have pregnancy coverage now. I have some of the squarest ex-cops working for me that now need to have drug rehab.

Well said! Rick is a successful small business owner, and has seen first hand just how easily burdensome one-size-fits-all Federal regulations can destroy jobs. Why would a small company take on all the risks of hiring new people, if these sort of ridiculously expensive insurance mandates come with such a major price tag. A majority of new, small businesses fail… and Obamacare only makes the odds worse.

The answer isn’t government – instead, small businesses should be able to provide insurance sold by any insurance company, including those from other states. We should let private business owners to decide how much coverage to give while allowing insurance companies to offer innovative products employers need… without bureaucrats in Washington, D.C. getting involved.

Do you support small business owners like Rick Harrison and oppose job-killing Obamacare? Please share this story and leave us a comment.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/pawn-stars-rick-harrison-shreds-obama-slams-obamacare/#ixzz3GOcjsXsF