Author Topic: Semi-News/Semi-Satire: Reporter “Creeped Out” by Michelle Obama Campaign Rally  (Read 527 times)

Offline John Semmens

Meg Kissinger, a long-time reporter for the politically liberal Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, attempted to cover a Milwaukee campaign speech by First Lady Michelle Obama. She was stunned to discover that she was prohibited from talking to members of the audience.

Michelle’s aide Mary Burke explained that “it is important that the message the First Lady is trying to communicate not be confounded by inappropriate crowd comments to any reporters. This is, after all, her event. She has a right to control how it is perceived and reported.”

“To say that I was creeped out is an understatement,” Kissinger said. “We members of the press have been very friendly toward the Obamas. By now I would think we could be trusted not to portray their message in any negative way despite whatever feedback the audience might have given us. For me to get the ‘Potemkin Village’ treatment was a disheartening insult.”

In related news, conservative commentator Dinesh D’Souza was sentenced to reeducation camp in order to undergo therapeutic counseling by Judge Richard Berman of the Federal District Court in Manhattan. “Mr. D’Souza’s contention that others, including President Obama, who have committed a similar offense were not subject to a similar punishment is irrelevant,” Berman ruled. “He holds no government office or related position that would entitle him to the exemption he requests. The very fact that he would ask demonstrates a serious lack of understanding of how the campaign finance laws work.”

if you missed any of this week's other semi-news/semi-satire posts you can find them at...

http://azconservative.org/2014/10/05/obama-nixes-ebola-travel-restrictions/

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Again John, hard to tell where the truth ends and the satire begins.  These people and their sycophant media are CRAZY!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Again John, hard to tell where the truth ends and the satire begins.  These people and their sycophant media are CRAZY!

If that isn't the truth.....thanks John...another good one!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Excellent John! As always!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Lando Lincoln

John... thanks for the post!  The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinal has driven me crazy for years on the political front.  It has great coverage of the Green Bay Packers though!

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck