Author Topic: D'Souza to be Sent to Re-education Camp[Sieg Heil! American style]  (Read 501 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
September 30, 2014 By Richard Butrick    It seems that Dinesh D’Souza’s problem is that his mindset is not up to date. He believes in such antiquarian notions as freedom of speech and worst of all he admires the U.S. Founding Fathers. The man is obviously sick and in need of “therapeutic counseling.” This according Judge Richard M. Berman of Federal District Court in Manhattan who sentenced D’Souza, the conservative author and filmmaker of documentaries highly critical of President Obama. He was sentenced to five years probation and eight months in a “community confinement center” where he would be required to “undergo” therapeutic counseling. As the judge noted, D’Souza “just doesn’t get it.” And this therapeutic counseling? About campaign fraud? Methinks not. D’Souza is fully cognizant that he violated the law and faults himself and admits he rightfully must receive appropriate punishment. The counseling is for his antediluvian mindset.

Undergo?

Translation: he is to be PCd, multicultured, homophiled, and Zinned. The last being probably the most important. He is to be made to understand that it is U.S. imperialism, racism and sexism, nationalism, supremacism, and jingoism that is responsible for the mess the world is in now. This is especially true in the Mideast where justifiable Arab rage is wreaking havoc. (more at link)

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/09/dsouza_to_be_sent_to_reeducation_camp.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

Re: D'Souza to be Sent to Re-education Camp[Sieg Heil! American style]
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 02:04:44 pm »
He won't succumb.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.