Author Topic: BREAKING: #Ferguson Officials Working On EVACUATION PLANS for Businesses & Residents  (Read 580 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/10/breaking-ferguson-business-owners-told-to-create-evacuation-plan/

BREAKING: #Ferguson Officials Working On EVACUATION PLANS for Businesses & Residents
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, October 2, 2014, 11:05 PM

Ferguson is working on an evacuation plan for local residents if Officer Wilson is not indicted.

Local business owner Tasha B from Belle Butters tweeted this out Thursday morning.

Tasha B @bellebutters
Follow

They announced this a.m. that Ferguson is working on evacuation and/or “hunker down where you are” plans for the residents.
9:37 AM - 2 Oct 2014

The business is located in the vicinity of West Florissant, just minutes away from QuikTrip gas station that was torched in Ferguson.

Ferguson city officials are working on evacuation plans if Officer Darren Wilson is not indicted in the shooting death of 18 year-old robber Michael Brown.
St. Louis Public Radio reported:

Ferguson officials are working on plans to alert residents in case of future unrest, according to public relations strategist Devin James, who said he still represents the city on a pro-bono basis.

“Say for example, if there is an outbreak of something that goes on tonight and a protest goes from peaceful to violent, what are we supposed to tell residents to do? Are we supposed to tell them to evacuate, the National Guard is coming in? So a lot of those type of conversations are what they’re working on now,” James said.

City officials are preparing for all possible outcomes of the grand jury’s investigation into the shooting death of Michael Brown, James said.

“I’m just being real. If there’s no indictment and there’s an evacuation situation, then we need to be prepared for that,” he said. “If there is an indictment and there’s celebratory unrest, we need to be prepared for that. The city and the law enforcement agencies are looking at all scenarios.”

In a follow-up statement emailed to reporters, James said residents had not been told to evacuate at this time.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I'm saying prayers for the people that live in Ferguson.  Through no fault of their own, this administration has decided this is going to be ground-zero for their race-baiting watershed event. 

Please Lord, foil their evil plans and let this city heal!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A leak from the grand jury was, there is no basis to indict the officer.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

What perfect timing once again for president ebola isn't it? This will take the ebola news right off the front page when they riot again. They will riot no mater what the grand jury says.

Offline musiclady

I'm saying prayers for the people that live in Ferguson.  Through no fault of their own, this administration has decided this is going to be ground-zero for their race-baiting watershed event. 

Please Lord, foil their evil plans and let this city heal!

Amen and AMEN!

May Satan be bound!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

Lincoln called this mobocracy.