Author Topic: Another Colombine Averted - Pine Tree (Longview, TX) senior arrested after threat of shooting  (Read 8220 times)

Offline EdinVA

Is FOXNEWS covering this at all?
I have fox on for background noise most of the time and have not see anything on this...

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Is FOXNEWS covering this at all?

So far not even the Dallas media is, just local Longview/Tyler/Shreveport.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I have fox on for background noise most of the time and have not see anything on this...

Don't even see it on DRUDGE....

Ergo, once again, we'll see it tonight for the Friday night news dump...or next Monday...proving once again that the MSM is too slow compared to the internet feeds.

how many times do we see headlines in our own forum that is considered "old news" to many of us?   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I can send this to drudge if you like?....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Ergo, once again, we'll see it tonight for the Friday night news dump...or next Monday...proving once again that the MSM is too slow compared to the internet feeds.

how many times do we see headlines in our own forum that is considered "old news" to many of us?   :laugh:

It begs the question in my mind, how many incidents like this are happening in other places that we never hear anything about?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline ABX

I sent it to Drudge twice.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'll try...he's published stuff I have sent before....we'll see
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

I can send this to drudge if you like?....

Maybe with a headline along the lines of "Son of Democrat Activist, Attorneys Thwarted in School Shooting Attempt- Had 17 Guns"

Online GourmetDan

I sent it to Drudge twice.

I'll bet that even Matt Drudge has to 'play with the big boys'...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline NavyCanDo

What is the world is going on.  That is one sick puppy.

When I was 17, the only things that got my attention were skirts and wheels... the rest of the world was a blurr...   888bravo

Same thoughts here. What is getting into these kids heads?   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

I know personally how horrific this can be for parents. I came home from work and flying over my son’s elementary school  several blocks away was Sherriff and news helicopters. A parent driving by told me out his car window that the school is surrounded by dozens of police cars and Swat Teams, and he heard there is an active shooter at the school.    I was horrified.   Long story short it turned out to be a practical joke started by two girls who told another girl to stay in the bathroom because there is a guy with a gun.  The girl escaped the bathroom and ran to the office, and the shooter story snowballed out of control.  There was somewhere around 30 police cars from different cities, helicopters, SWAT , and some all black SUVs, I didn’t know who owned, on the scene. 
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 06:38:43 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Same thoughts here. What is getting into these kids heads?

"Grand Theft Auto" and other video games?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline NavyCanDo

"Grand Theft Auto" and other video games?

Maybe a combination of a lot of things including video games and movies with over-the-top level of violence. Social Media as well, when in your mind your worth is determined by how many people notice you – be it for good or for bad, and bad is always easier.   
Combine those with some kid with no moral compass and you have a recipe for trouble.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I know personally how horrific this can be for parents. I came home from work and flying over my son’s elementary school  several blocks away was Sherriff and news helicopters. A parent driving by told me out his car window that the school is surrounded by dozens of police cars and Swat Teams, and he heard there is an active shooter at the school.    I was horrified.   Long story short it turned out to be a practical joke started by two girls who told another girl to stay in the bathroom because there is a guy with a gun.  The girl escaped the bathroom and ran to the office, and the shooter story snowballed out of control.  There was somewhere around 30 police cars from different cities, helicopters, SWAT , and some all black SUVs, I didn’t know who owned, on the scene.
From watching British crime police procedurals, I have learned they have a criminal charge for wasting police time.

Do we? Also, I would like to see MORE connection to parents, of misdeeds by their minor children.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mountaineer

"Making a false report" (or similar nomenclature) to police is a crime in most states, I believe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org