Author Topic: Pelosi: Dems will take Congress, WH in '16  (Read 373 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Dems will take Congress, WH in '16
« on: October 02, 2014, 01:21:20 am »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/219461-dems-will-win-control-of-congress-wh-in-2016-pelosi

October 01, 2014, 01:33 pm
Pelosi: Dems will take Congress, WH in '16

By Rebecca Shabad

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) predicted a Democratic sweep in 2016.

If Republicans keep the House in November, Pelosi said they wouldn’t hold their majority for long.

“Their days are numbered. I know that in two years, I know we’ll have a Democratic Congress and a Democratic president,” she told reporters at her weekly press conference.

“I’d like it to be in two months,” she added.

Asked if she was conceding that Republicans would hold the House in November’s midterms, Pelosi insisted, “No, I’m not."

“I think we’ll do okay,” said Pelosi, who was headed to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee to discuss the elections.

Pelosi compared November’s midterms to the Olympics, in which the final result can come down to a matter of inches or seconds.

“Five weeks from today, we can have no regrets,” she said.

Pelosi slammed the GOP agenda and Republicans’ governing tactics.

“They have no ideas. They have nothing to offer the American people in terms of job creation, financial stability, lowering the cost of education, raising the minimum wage, stopping their tax breaks for their friends to send jobs overseas,” she said.

Pelosi said voters weren’t responding to the GOP agenda.

“We’ve out-mobilized them; we’ve out-recruited them; we’ve outraised them to a shameful extent. They’re desperate,” she said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Pelosi: Dems will take Congress, WH in '16
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 02:21:17 am »
Uh.....put down the bong, and back away slowly!    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Pelosi: Dems will take Congress, WH in '16
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 02:39:28 am »
She is an absolute lunatic.

It would be fun to see her suddenly poor. She would kill herself. She would not be able to comprehend it.

When you are ultra 1%, and have 80 million dollars in your checking account, it is easy to be all "occupy!". And then you go to eat veal at $100 a plate and make a toast while you laugh at all the ignorant dirty hippies who slavishly vote for you.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.