Author Topic: BREAKING: Muslims Shout “Praise Allah!” Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading  (Read 676 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/breaking-muslims-shouting-praise-allah-surround-ok-police-following-press-conference-on-beheading/

BREAKING: Muslims Shout “Praise Allah!” Surround OK Police Following Press Conference on Beheading
Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, September 26, 2014, 5:39 PM

Wow!
Muslims shouting ‘Praise Allah’ surround Oklahoma cops after a press conference on the beheading in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma Muslims read from the Koran during the press conference.

Bob Lawson @LandonLawson78
Follow

2-3 local OK muslims are reading passages from their Qurans outloud on the ground at site of news conference #oklahomabeheading
3:15 PM - 26 Sep 2014

The Muslims were saying “Praise Allah” during the press conference.

Follow

Cops/reporters were close by but not being yelled at by muslims as many have asked me but a few muslims were saying praise allah out loud
5:09 PM - 26 Sep 2014

Several Muslims attended the press conference.

Follow

Not all at the news conf. were muslims but I'm guessing probably 30-40 were out if the 100-120 total who were there.
4:23 PM - 26 Sep 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
It's only a matter of time before people are going to start retaliating against these parasites.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline mountaineer

It's only a matter of time before people are going to start retaliating against these parasites.
Yeah, and then CAIR and the DOJ (same thing) will whine about their civil rights being violated.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

Yeah, and then CAIR and the DOJ (same thing) will whine about their civil rights being violated.

They've already made it clear that they're more concerned about 'retaliation' against them than they are about beheadings.

We're in such a deep mess in this country that I don't know how we'll ever get out.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
One more story to file into the "who's winnng?" drawer...

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
They've already made it clear that they're more concerned about 'retaliation' against them than they are about beheadings.

We're in such a deep mess in this country that I don't know how we'll ever get out.

Yes, it seems this would be an opportune time for the "moderate" Muslims to show their outrage - here in this country - for a beheading on American soil in the name of Allah.  I mean, it's not like they are in a country where they have to fear for their lives if they speak out - is it?

But I'm hearing crickets.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline NavyCanDo

If they want to surround something, why dont they surround the mosque turning out these radicals.  Its because the radicals are not their enemy, we are.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
If they want to surround something, why dont they surround the mosque turning out these radicals.  Its because the radicals are not their enemy, we are.

It's so obvious, isn't it?  I could see beng fearful of speaking up in a place where you are greatly outnumbered - but here?  What's stopping everyone?

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!