Author Topic: Bachmann: Obama 'first anti-Israel president'  (Read 454 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bachmann: Obama 'first anti-Israel president'
« on: September 26, 2014, 09:01:46 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/219022-bachmann-obama-first-anti-israel-president

September 26, 2014, 01:47 pm
Bachmann: Obama 'first anti-Israel president'

By Ben Kamisar

Retiring Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) bashed the White House’s strategy on ISIS and called President Obama the “first anti-Israel president in American history” during a fiery speech Friday.

Equating the White House with former secretary of State and presumed 2016 front-runner Hillary Clinton, the former presidential candidate criticized the administration for a slew of perceived failures, including the terrorist attacks on the Benghazi, Libya, and lifting sanctions on Iran.

“In their fantasy world, a smaller, diminished, less powerful United States is somehow supposed to bring about global tranquility,” she said. “Well Mr. Obama, Mrs. Clinton, we want our 1980s foreign policies back. Peace through strength!”

Bachmann spoke at the three-day Values Voter Summit in Washington primarily sponsored by the socially conservative Family Research Council. She’s in the midst of her farewell tour, before she leaves Congress at the end of 2014.

The crowd was supportive, responding to many of her points with large cheers and a few standing ovations.

While Obama has repeatedly referred to terrorists from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) as “not Islamic,” Bachmann said Islam is part of “their motivations for bringing about jihad.” She also panned the administration’s plan to use airstrikes and international partnerships without American ground troops and said that the nation should declare war on ISIS.

“The president asked Congress to follow him in a Vietnam-style, slow-walk response, and I said no,” she said. “Either the United States chooses to decisively defeat this brutal evil with every resource we have, or we are going to have to answer to the next generation: why we failed to defeat the totalitarian evil of our day.”

Addressing her post-congressional future, Bachmann told supporters that she would still remain heavily involved in issues “because there is too much at stake to sit on the sidelines.” And as for 2016, the 2012 presidential candidate said that she wasn’t worried about Clinton, who many experts see as the overwhelming favorite.

“We need to expose Hillary Clinton’s record of failure, and we will defeat her in 2016, of that I have no doubt,” she said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Bachmann: Obama 'first anti-Israel president'
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 10:15:20 pm »
American Jews, Michele, need I say more?

They voted for a guy named:

Barack (This translates to 'blessed' in Arabic)

Hussein (This name was not used in the pre-Islamic period, and is recorded to have been first used by the Islamic prophet Muhammad when he named his grandson Husayn ibn Ali, allegedly under the command of the arch-angel Gabriel.)

Obama (This is a tribal affiliation name of a Muslim tribe in Kenya, Africa)

And yet they are shocked! Shocked I tell you! That he turns out to be pro-Muslim and anti-Israel. Who could have guessed such a thing!?

Furthermore, he could not have been more clear about how he feels about Muslims and Israel in the books he allegedly wrote.

The media sold America a donkey, and all they had to do was to convince them it is really a thoroughbred race horse. And they bought it. (I'm a Christian man, really I am...)

You bought it. Now deal with it. BTW, I have some magic beans over here you might be interested in....(fools).
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.