Author Topic: CNN Calls Democrats "the Party of Women"  (Read 875 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Calls Democrats "the Party of Women"
« on: September 24, 2014, 12:24:25 pm »

CNN Calls Democrats "the Party of Women"

Posted on September 23, 2014 by Onan Coca — 24 Comments   

CNN continues to play its role as lapdog for the Democrat Party. The latest example is host Candy Crowley’s decision to tell her viewers that the Democrat Party is “the Party of Women.” Forgetting the fact that almost half of American female voters vote Republican – Crowley’s comments are simply part of the larger media effort to paint Republicans as anti-women for standing for our constitutional freedoms and fighting the evil scourge of abortion.

The other outrageous thing about this video is that the segment was about how Democrats have been attacking a woman! And yet… they are “the party of women.”

Here is Crowley in all her idiocy.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/7401/cnn-calls-democrats-party-women/#okQ1kOtswU90pCwp.99

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: CNN Calls Democrats "the Party of Women"
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 12:34:19 pm »
Yep, that's Crowley (as in Jim Crow-ley).

“That water fountain is for Democrats only!”
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 12:47:22 pm »
Well, I won't use such language on this forum, but if she means the Democrats are all a common expression for a female body part that is also a synonym for a cat, she's right.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2014, 07:15:38 pm »
I think Kagan, Sotomayer, and Ginsberg are shining examples of democrat women. :3:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2014, 07:33:42 pm »
She left out the word "stupid"...........

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 07:49:37 pm »
These so called 'news' outlets aren't even pretending anymore are they. They are openly spouting propaganda directly from the White House and are openly campaigning for the Democrats.

Meanwhile, their ratings are plummeting and no one trusts them anymore. And it would seem, they just don't care. They seem willing to take any hit, whether financial or in reputation to keep pushing "the agenda".

I have to wonder if MSNBC/CNN et al, are getting sub rosa money from the government somehow. They certainly are acting as if they are government employees.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline raml

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 08:47:58 pm »
They should have inserted ugly in front of women. That would be a truthful statement then.

Offline Carling

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 09:53:48 pm »
Candy Crowley deliberately inserted herself into a presidential debate, at the behest of Obama.  She was prepped, and had the material she needed to assist Obama.

She's a worthless human being, devoid of any sort of objectivity.  If I ever see her, I will tell her exactly how much of a disgrace I think she is to other women in her industry.  Sharyl Attkisson is a journalist.  Crowley is a paid shill for Democrats.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 10:04:24 pm »
Candy Crowley deliberately inserted herself into a presidential debate, at the behest of Obama.  She was prepped, and had the material she needed to assist Obama.

She's a worthless human being, devoid of any sort of objectivity.  If I ever see her, I will tell her exactly how much of a disgrace I think she is to other women in her industry.  Sharyl Attkisson is a journalist.  Crowley is a paid shill for Democrats.
Agree. She is a paid shill. So is Bill Maher, Jon Stewart(as he calls himself), and all the rest of them. They are all paid shills. And the sheeple love them.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 10:05:09 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IZZY ANN

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2014, 12:25:06 am »

Horse Face is right, the Democrat Party has always been known as the *MOMMY* Party.
Liberal Men are effeminate. Everyone knows that......