Author Topic: 'I'm going to the FBI’: Gabrielle Union confirms iCloud hackers leaked her topless photos as new wave of celeb nudes including Kim Kardashian and Kaley Cuoco go online  (Read 635 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2763924/Leaked-vultures-Gabrielle-Union-SLAMS-hackers-admits-latest-victim-new-wave-nude-celebrity-photos-posted-online.html

New wave of nude celebrity photos have been leaked on 4chan and Reddit
    Gabrielle Union has admitted the photos of her are genuine and shared with her husband Dwyane Wade
    Union is reportedly contacting the FBI in the wake of the photos' publication
    Private images allegedly feature 33-year-old reality TV star Kim Kardashian
    Also reportedly show actress Vanessa Hudgens and goalkeeper Hope Solo
    Other alleged victims are Kaley Cuoco, Avril Lavigne and Hayden Panettiere
    Comes just three weeks after naked photos of '101 celebrities' leaked online
    Apple said attacks were the result of 'very targeted attack' on users' details
    Anonymous users on 4chan claim photos were stolen from firm's iCloud app

Offline flowers

I fail to have any sympathy for these people. By the way, what is a Gabrielle Union?  Oh Kim couldn't be upset, heck she probably gave the photos away for the publicity.

Offline flowers

Did you all read this crap?????

'I can’t help but to be reminded that since the dawn of time women and children, specifically women of color, have been victimized, and the power over their own bodies taken from them,' the statement also said. 'These atrocities against women and children continue worldwide.'

'For anyone out there also being affected by these and other hacking and hate crimes - We send our love, support and prayers,' the statement also said. ' We have done nothing wrong.'

**nononono*
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 04:21:55 pm by flowers »

Offline flowers

Again I ask................who or what is a Gabrielle Union????????

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I fail to have any sympathy for these people. By the way, what is a Gabrielle Union?  Oh Kim couldn't be upset, heck she probably gave the photos away for the publicity.

No sympathy at all.  These people THRIVE on publicity - good or bad!   
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I to have no sympathy...most of these *actresses* have done nude scenes in movies or posed nude for magazines...I've seen all their private parts already...does anyone really care?.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 04:33:13 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I to have no sympathy...most of these *actresses* have done nude scenes in movies or posed nude for magazines...I've seen all their private parts already...does anyone really care?.

They're really just upset because they didn't get PAID for these nudie pics!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
The issue is the privacy, the theft of personal material, not the nudity.

If their pictures can be stolen from the "cloud," what of your belongings can also be stolen?

Business secrets, financial information, private and personal information of your children, family etc.?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The issue is the privacy, the theft of personal material, not the nudity.

If their pictures can be stolen from the "cloud," what of your belongings can also be stolen?

Business secrets, financial information, private and personal information of your children, family etc.?

I know what the issue is...you take your chances using any of these aps or sites...nothing is 100% secure..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34