Author Topic: Muslim Student Challenges Jewish Professor, He Shuts Her Up On The Spot  (Read 8669 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Muslim Student Challenges Jewish Professor, He Shuts Her Up On The Spot
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2014, 01:39:48 am »
Dex wrote above:
[[  A lot of people (yourself included apparently) still believe that the party opposite of what they vote are evil masterminds bent on the destruction of the free world, and that their party alone is fighting for the good of the people and the betterment of all. Democrats and Republicans alike think like that, and it's complete nonsense from both ends. ]]

Nope.

The problem is that today's democrats REALLY ARE intent on the "destruction of the free world" -- or more correctly stated, the absolute destruction of the Euro/Christian/American nation, mores, and principles that were created by our forefathers over the last several hundred years.

The problem with Republicans is that they aren't doing enough (anything?) to stop them.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2014, 01:43:46 am »
I've never tried to save face for Obama or the Democrats in any way. In no way do I think Obama "Isn't that bad." He's a phony and he's taking advantage of the optimism and good intentions of millions of people.

Oh, and no matter how you have to twist and turn your brain to make sense of my point I will consider it progress.  :tongue2:

Nice try, son.

But you keep saying that Obama is like everyone else (that's defending him).  It's a leftist argument, and there can be no "progress" in making it when discussing issues with thinking conservatives.

That's why you've never gotten anywhere on this board, and never will.   

btw, unless you tell me about your experiences as an Occupier, I'm not interested in your defense of the movement, or the Dems who supported it so wholeheartedly.    :seeya:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2014, 01:44:59 am »
Dex wrote above:
[[  A lot of people (yourself included apparently) still believe that the party opposite of what they vote are evil masterminds bent on the destruction of the free world, and that their party alone is fighting for the good of the people and the betterment of all. Democrats and Republicans alike think like that, and it's complete nonsense from both ends. ]]

Nope.

The problem is that today's democrats REALLY ARE intent on the "destruction of the free world" -- or more correctly stated, the absolute destruction of the Euro/Christian/American nation, mores, and principles that were created by our forefathers over the last several hundred years.

The problem with Republicans is that they aren't doing enough (anything?) to stop them.

Nailed it.

Thanks, Fishrrman!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2014, 01:47:45 am »
btw, unless you tell me about your experiences as an Occupier, I'm not interested in your defense of the movement, or the Dems who supported it so wholeheartedly.    :seeya:

I wasn't an Occupier, but I tend to not have too much of a problem with giant swathes of people that are fed up with our government and tell it to go bleep itself.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2014, 02:02:01 am »
I wasn't an Occupier, but I tend to not have too much of a problem with giant swathes of people that are fed up with our government and tell it to go bleep itself.

Hmmmmm............ that was your implication here, Dex.....

They did the same thing to occupiers. Your political views are irrelevant. If they feel you support opinions and ideas from either side that might threaten their control in any way they will keep tabs on you. I really wouldn't be surprised if I and others here are on some list.

I'm absolutely certain you aren't a Tea Partier, so forgive my inference that you belonged to the other group you mentioned specifically that might get YOU on a government "list."

At any rate, I wouldn't worry, if I were you.  As I said earlier, I imagine that many of us here are on an Obama watch list. (I'm absolutely certain that I am, as I have attended many Tea Party protests, which you most likely have not).

But there's no reason to believe that with your repeated inclusion of Obama as only one bad guy of many (i.e defending him), that he and his minions would leave you alone.

You don't recognize the far left for what it really is, so I think you're pretty safe....
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 02:02:50 am by musiclady »

Offline Dexter

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2014, 02:08:50 am »
Hmmmmm............ that was your implication here, Dex.....

I said that because I have been openly talking about the government being corrupt and full of shit on the internet for quite a few years now. If the government really is as corrupt as I think it is then I imagine that they would at least make a note of people ranting about things like that.
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2014, 02:14:05 am »
I said that because I have been openly talking about the government being corrupt and full of shit on the internet for quite a few years now. If the government really is as corrupt as I think it is then I imagine that they would at least make a note of people ranting about things like that.

I've only seen your posting here, Dex.  And here you make sure that our  criticisms of Dems and Obama are mitigated/countered by your saying "they all do it."  (Which is, of course, not true).  Nothing you've said indicates that you're any threat or bother to the Obama administration.  Just a backhanded defender.

At least that's what you do here....

Have a lovely evening.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2014, 02:20:13 am »
This video is very salient and it needs to get as much traction as possible - even if it is 4 years old.  I agree with our good friend DCP more often than not but here I am going in a different direction.  The media and the left would have us believe that the mainstream Muslim doesn't think in the way this woman does.  And, this brand of evil certainly isn't... here.  But yet, she reveals her hatred for all to see in one of our higher learning institutions.  Anyone capable of clear thought must know that she is not alone in her thinking.  She engaged a Jewish speaker and exposed vile hatred.  Here.  Not... there.  And our systems and sympathies enable her and her brethren to foment that hatred. 

The video needs to be seen.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Dexter

« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2014, 02:20:38 am »
I've only seen your posting here, Dex.  And here you make sure that our  criticisms of Dems and Obama are mitigated/countered by your saying "they all do it."  (Which is, of course, not true).  Nothing you've said indicates that you're any threat or bother to the Obama administration.  Just a backhanded defender.

At least that's what you do here....

Have a lovely evening.

Saying they all do it is not defending the Democrats. The implications of both parties being corrupt are even worse, because it means that they really are in complete control. If only one of the parties was influenced by the corruption it wouldn't be nearly as dire of a situation.
-Socrates

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2014, 02:21:45 am »
musiclady... I admire your style.
John Steinbeck

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2014, 03:06:49 am »
I said that because I have been openly talking about the government being corrupt and full of shit on the internet for quite a few years now.

Wait... someone's challenging that?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2014, 03:08:10 am »
Saying they all do it is not defending the Democrats. The implications of both parties being corrupt are even worse, because it means that they really are in complete control. If only one of the parties was influenced by the corruption it wouldn't be nearly as dire of a situation.

I think I know where you're making your mistake.

ONE Party, not two.

Everything else is just Kabuki.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Lando Lincoln

John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2014, 04:05:31 am »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2014, 04:17:12 am »

If you ever give an unqualified statement that Obama is deliberately destroying the country, I'd begin to take you seriously.

As it stands......again, from what I've seen here (I don't read most of your posts because I value my time too much, ergo, I may have missed something some time), you are a liberal who happens to think both parties are corrupt, but identifies with the left.

The most extreme anti-government anarchists IMO, are on the far left, not the far right.......though some on the right are skirting with it.  You could well be an extreme leftist and say most of what I've seen you say.  You could also be disguising yourself to appear to be what you're not.  (Most of us have been around long enough to see plenty of phonies on forums such as this).

No one is arguing that there is not corruption in the Republican party, but unlike the Democrat party, it is not entirely corrupt.  There are a number of strong, principled conservative Republicans in Congress, and there is not a single principled person in the Democrat party.  The Republican party also does not have the long history of total corruption like the Democrat party has.

There has also never been a President as corrupt, viscerally anti-American, or downright evil as Barack Obama.  Not even Nixon or Clinton come close to the corruption of this administration.  And by your constant minimizing of the danger of THIS administration, you are, admit it or not, giving a backhanded defense of Obama and company.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2014, 04:17:49 am »
Wait... someone's challenging that?

Nope.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2014, 02:43:13 pm »
If you ever give an unqualified statement that Obama is deliberately destroying the country, I'd begin to take you seriously.

As it stands......again, from what I've seen here (I don't read most of your posts because I value my time too much, ergo, I may have missed something some time), you are a liberal who happens to think both parties are corrupt, but identifies with the left.

The most extreme anti-government anarchists IMO, are on the far left, not the far right.......though some on the right are skirting with it.  You could well be an extreme leftist and say most of what I've seen you say.  You could also be disguising yourself to appear to be what you're not.  (Most of us have been around long enough to see plenty of phonies on forums such as this).

No one is arguing that there is not corruption in the Republican party, but unlike the Democrat party, it is not entirely corrupt.  There are a number of strong, principled conservative Republicans in Congress, and there is not a single principled person in the Democrat party.  The Republican party also does not have the long history of total corruption like the Democrat party has.

There has also never been a President as corrupt, viscerally anti-American, or downright evil as Barack Obama.  Not even Nixon or Clinton come close to the corruption of this administration.  And by your constant minimizing of the danger of THIS administration, you are, admit it or not, giving a backhanded defense of Obama and company.

Brilliantly and correctly stated.  Well done. 
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2014, 02:45:58 pm »
Brilliantly and correctly stated.  Well done.

Thank you, sir!

From someone I respect as much as I respect you, that is a high compliment, and I am humbled.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2014, 03:00:01 pm »
Thank you, sir!

From someone I respect as much as I respect you, that is a high compliment, and I am humbled.

Darn it if you didn't get me to blush!
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2014, 03:05:42 pm »
Darn it if you didn't get me to blush!

That's OK.  With those sunglasses you always wear, no one will notice.   ^-^

Offline Dexter

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2014, 03:06:59 pm »
And by your constant minimizing of the danger of THIS administration, you are, admit it or not, giving a backhanded defense of Obama and company.

How is saying that the problem is even worse than most people realize minimizing the danger of this administration? This administration is dangerous; I have always recognized that. I think most people are viewing the same problem from different vantage points, whereas I am seeing the entirety of the problem all at once. I think the reason that pill is so hard for you to swallow is you don't like the idea of Republicans being involved with the bad guys too. You seem to believe that the vast majority of the corruption is coming from one side, which is basically just you proving my point that most people refuse to see the whole picture and just point fingers at who they've been taught the bad guy is. I believe they're for the most part all the same people, and I think the very idea that maybe you too are being played for a fool is a little offensive to you.
-Socrates

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2014, 03:08:43 pm »
How is saying that the problem is even worse than most people realize minimizing the danger of this administration? This administration is dangerous; I have always recognized that. I think most people are viewing the same problem from different vantage points, whereas I am seeing the entirety of the problem all at once. I think the reason that pill is so hard for you to swallow is you don't like the idea of Republicans being involved with the bad guys too. You seem to believe that the vast majority of the corruption is coming from one side, which is basically just you proving my point that most people refuse to see the whole picture and just point fingers at who they've been taught the bad guy is. I believe they're for the most part all the same people, and I think the very idea that maybe you too are being played for a fool is a little offensive to you.

:beer:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2014, 03:13:11 pm »

To your point.

Congressional approval ratings are in the teens, yet incumbents continue to get re-elected.

Why?

Because the majority of the people "believe" that THEIR guy is a "good guy" and that there's no way that they picked the "wrong" guy, because picking the wrong guy means that they are themselves fools for picking him.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2014, 03:19:10 pm »
To your point.

Congressional approval ratings are in the teens, yet incumbents continue to get re-elected.

Why?

Because the majority of the people "believe" that THEIR guy is a "good guy" and that there's no way that they picked the "wrong" guy, because picking the wrong guy means that they are themselves fools for picking him.

Most people can't bring themselves to consider the possibility that maybe they are wrong, but reviewing and criticizing even your own beliefs is critical to the evolution of thought. "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2014, 04:08:12 pm »

Wow.  That's an incredible distortion of reality.  More evidence that you are a liberal, trained in twisting things to fit your agenda.

But my point remains.......

Until you stop defending Obama on this forum as "not any worse than anyone else," the vast majority of us who are thinking conservatives will understand that you (a liberal) are being disingenuous.

The fact that one or two on this forum hate Republicans as much as they hate Democrats, and cheer you on, regardless of the truth about who the vicious anti-American nature of today's Democrat party, is irrelevant.

The Republican party is not actively seeking to destroy the very fabric of this nation as the Democrats are.  And no hatred, nor hyperbolic rhetoric on your part will make it so. There are two factions of the Republican party......one of which is addicted to power and corrupt, and one of which is genuinely seeking to fix what's wrong in the country.  As angry and frustrated as I have been and still am about some in the Republican party, I'm not stupid enough to say the parties are exactly the same.

You are naïve if you think there's no difference.  And you are wrong.