Author Topic: ISIS Plot: Now Australians Wish They Were Armed  (Read 505 times)

rangerrebew

ISIS Plot: Now Australians Wish They Were Armed
« on: September 19, 2014, 10:56:30 am »

ISIS Plot: Now Australians Wish They Were Armed

Joe For America

by Nick Adams

ISIS the best advertisement for the 2nd Amendment

Never before have I felt so naked.

Now more than ever, I wish I was armed.

And I’m not alone.

Any and all home-grown Islamic terrorism should be able, if need be, to be met by a well-armed civilian militia. The United Kingdom has had two beheadings of members of the public in the last two years, with neither Police nor civilians able to prevent it. It has prohibitive gun laws.

With news of the ISIS plot to randomly abduct members of the Australian public and behead them, Australian sentiment on guns is dramatically shifting. It appears Australians are finally understanding the importance of gun ownership, and craving it at a time when the world is increasingly unsafe.

“I’ll tell you this point blank: I’d feel safer in a country where I was legally allowed to carry around a firearm,” says J Coughran, 30, a businessman.

According to Coughran, media coverage of Islamic State is fueling the change in heart: “This ISIS stuff is seeing quite a few people changing their opinions.. one of my mates told me today- he’s coming around on the gun issue. He’s 68 years old, been against guns his whole life- now he’s turning around because of these savages.”

With Islamic supremacism a mainstream interpretation of Islam, deeply rooted in Islamic scripture and endorsed by many of Islam’s most influential scholars, Australians are beginning to understand the nature of the Islamic threat, and studying their own weaknesses in its wake.

Australians are looking to America, and not the UK for guidance.

With this sort of threat, the normal calculus of a civilized society with a small, armed (or unarmed) police force upon which the citizens are forced to rely, no longer adds up.

Kyle, 33, believes that Australian gun control is only making Islamic terrorists in Australia safer, and their objectives easier to achieve.

“Our lack of self-defense makes us a prime target. It is no surprise to me that home grown terrorism is most rampant in nations with strict gun control.

Read more at nickadamsinamerica.com

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/09/isis-plot-now-australians-wish-armed/
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 11:01:32 am by rangerrebew »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: ISIS Plot: Now Australians Wish They Were Armed
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 01:15:21 pm »
I hope Australians come around.  Once they strip you of guns, you might as well just get down on your knees.  You're owned!  It will be interesting to see how Americans react when we have our first beheading on American soil - and it's coming.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 01:17:56 pm »
I hope Australians come around.  Once they strip you of guns, you might as well just get down on your knees.  You're owned!  It will be interesting to see how Americans react when we have our first beheading on American soil - and it's coming.
I think eventually they will. They're really not that much different from us: generally more conservative than the rest of the world, but not in a Taliban-ish sort of way.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 01:18:28 pm »

I know it's impossible for some....even here to comprehend, but I can't stop thinking of all those AK-47s that were provided to the bad guys during FAST n FURIOUS.   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 01:21:26 pm »
It is no surprise to me that home grown terrorism is most rampant in nations with strict gun control.

It's no surprise to the people who impose gun control either.

Really...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 01:35:59 pm »
It's no surprise to the people who impose gun control either.

Really...

LOL!   Boy....and I thought I had a Masters degree in cynicism!     :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 01:38:19 pm »
LOL!   Boy....and I thought I had a Masters degree in cynicism!

Earned over many years in the school of real life, no doubt...    :patriot:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 01:38:54 pm »

I hope the first guy they try to behead is packing.

Nothing like fighting a knife with a gun, eh?    :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2014, 01:49:04 pm »
I hope the first guy they try to behead is packing.

Nothing like fighting a knife with a gun, eh?    :smokin:

:amen:   :patriot: 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!