Author Topic: Baltimore Sheriff Candidate: “White People Should Just Shut the [expletive] Up” (Video)  (Read 436 times)

Offline mrclose

For a Republican he speaks Democrat very well.

(snip)

Baltimore County Sheriff candidate says “white people should just shut the [expletive] up” and “Jews can get away with anything.”

A man running for Baltimore County sheriff on an “anti-police brutality platform” raised some eyebrows with his recent comments, saying, “white people should just shut the [expletive] up” because they’re “the most violent people on the planet.”

The comments were made while he ranted about the Ray Rice case, arguing that the running back’s wife was the one at fault.

“Women want equality, she got some of it,” Wiggins wrote. “There are only white Jew women on this thread telling me what black women think… When you whites, particularly you Jews, stop killing women in the Middle East with your dual citizenship, then come talk to me about protecting women’s rights.”

What could possibly go wrong?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/baltimore-sheriff-candidate-white-people-should-just-shut-the-fck-up/
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 08:16:13 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

This is too good to pass up folks!

It gets better .. read the verbal joustings here: https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.rowe.528/posts/10204604179121398  :silly:
~ Self

Offline mrclose

While everyone else is asleep .. I'm having all the fun! :silly:
For instance ..

Anthony Gilbert to David Anthony Wiggins: You have just called my wife a cu*t in a public forum. I want you to retract and delete that statement and apologize to my wife immediately.

I have reported your actions to Facebook and will be letting every person and media outlet I can find know just how loathsome you are.

This is just one of the back and forths on the Facebook link I posted above. :beer:

btw: You don't have to sign in to view the Facebook feud!
~ Self

Offline LambertLunatic

I'm guessing that this was a fake Facebook account.  Maybe a teenager's political dirty trick.

Offline Relic

This is a winner. If crackhead Marion Barry can win, in the same general geographic location, this guy should be a shoe-in.

I don't know what is wrong with black people, but I don't like it.