Author Topic: Dennis Rodman Leaves US To Talk With Leaders Of ISIS  (Read 2261 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dennis Rodman Leaves US To Talk With Leaders Of ISIS
« on: September 17, 2014, 10:21:10 pm »
http://nationalreport.net/dennis-rodman-isis/

Dennis Rodman Leaves US To Talk With Leaders Of ISIS
Posted about 7 hours ago

Los Angeles, CA — With only a handful of reporters present at the Los Angeles International Airport, Dennis Rodman announced his intentions to leave the United States to speak with leaders of ISIS face to face.

“I know a lot of people won’t understand what I’m doing, but it’s my decision,” Rodman told reporters. “I think if I could just talk with the leaders of ISIS they would see the errors of their ways.”

“I wish him the best of luck,” Rodman’s agent, Paul Horner, told reporters. “Dennis is a wordsmith, a really likeable guy. I think ISIS will listen to what the man has to say and hopefully change for the better.”

Rodman told reporters he is not joining ISIS, or fighting along side them, but is only there to talk with their top leaders.

“I’ve been following ISIS for months now. There’s a lot of things they are doing that just ain’t cool. I’ll tell them what I think and maybe they’ll change their methods,” Rodman said. “I think my basketball skills will help a lot too, boxing people out of the paint at times when it counts, like the 4th quarter. I was thinking about getting a sweet ISIS tattoo to let them know that I mean business.”

73-year-old Caitlin Dewey, an avid Fox News viewer told reporters she is confused by Rodman’s actions.

“I don’t know what he thinks he’s going to accomplish over there. He might as well be a pug trainer, no one is going to listen to him,” Dewey said. “The Washington Post calls ISIS a radical group of Muslim extremists, but that’s a load of malarkey. Personally I think they are a bunch of dirty hippies. They need to take a shower and stop injecting the pot is what they need to do.”

Jack Phillips, a journalist at The Epoch Times, a satire news website, said Rodman’s antics are hard to believe.

“Rodman is a caricature of himself. It’s like real life imitating a satire piece that I would write.”

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, is an unrecognized state and a Sunni jihadist group in the Middle East, active in Iraq and Syria. It has been designated as a foreign terrorist organization by the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia, and has been described by the United Nations and Western and Middle Eastern media as a terrorist group. The United Nations and Amnesty International have accused the group of numerous human rights violations.

Last month ISIS beheaded U.S. journalist James Foley who attempted to “talk” with the militant group. Rodman made headlines early in the year, when he traveled to North Korea to play basketball and meet with leader, Kim Jong-un. After the trip Rodman told fans, ‘If you don’t want me to go back there ever again, I won’t go back’.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw_VdNCnNm0&list=PLiN1p3YG1ZAcYJntUcUQzdYQllsSB-uAX
- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/dennis-rodman-isis/#sthash.rEbTQwi6.dpuf

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Dennis Rodman Leaves US To Talk With Leaders Of ISIS
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 10:21:45 pm »
 :seeya:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 10:27:13 pm »
Height leaving  6 ft 7 in

Height Returning 5 ft 8 in
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 10:31:18 pm »
73-year-old Caitlin Dewey, an avid Fox News viewer told reporters she is confused by Rodman’s actions.

“I don’t know what he thinks he’s going to accomplish over there. He might as well be a pug trainer, no one is going to listen to him,” Dewey said. “The Washington Post calls ISIS a radical group of Muslim extremists, but that’s a load of malarkey. Personally I think they are a bunch of dirty hippies. They need to take a shower and stop injecting the pot is what they need to do.”

This is obviously satire.  You got GOT, Myst!
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 11:05:23 pm »
This is obviously satire.  You got GOT, Myst!

Yep....hanging my head in shame!.....
Support the USO

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 11:27:28 pm »
Satire?  Crap!    I wasted that "Height Returning 5 ft 8 in"  comment on a dumb satire story.     
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 11:31:38 pm »
Satire?  Crap!    I wasted that "Height Returning 5 ft 8 in"  comment on a dumb satire story.   

How do you think I feel..I posted it....seemed plausible to me...lol.........I forgot National Report was satire news... :facepalm:
Support the USO

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 12:00:48 am »
Oh my... I belly laughed.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 12:09:04 am »

I hate it for you too Navy, but don't feel too bad - I got a big belly laugh out of it, still chuckling.  That was funny!  :silly: :silly: :silly:

Save it to use again.  I'll laugh all over again.   :beer:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

SPQR

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 12:46:07 am »
I think that we will see Dennis Rodman being beheaded. That is a very stupid idea

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 12:52:59 am »
Height leaving  6 ft 7 in

Height Returning 5 ft 8 in

I just shared this with Mrs. Lando. My gosh, real belly laughs here! :beer: :beer:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 01:15:33 am by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 03:41:47 am »
Rodman is one of those unique people for whom dwcapitation changes nothing.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 04:37:37 am »
How do you think I feel..I posted it....seemed plausible to me...lol.........I forgot National Report was satire news... :facepalm:

What makes it really funny - is that no one had any problem believing that Dennis Rodman would say and do such a thing! 

:laughingdog:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline evadR

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 04:40:40 am »
Don't lose your head
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.