Author Topic: Intellectual Giants Of ‘The View’ Attack Krauthammer  (Read 380 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Intellectual Giants Of ‘The View’ Attack Krauthammer
« on: September 16, 2014, 05:33:45 pm »
http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/16/intellectual-giants-of-the-view-attack-krauthammer/

Intellectual Giants Of ‘The View’ Attack Krauthammer
Posted By Al Weaver On 12:48 PM 09/16/2014

What do Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O’Donnell think of Charles Krauthammer?

Whoopi, the show’s moderator, thinks Krauthammer is a “narcissist” and O’Donnell, well, has never even heard of him.

Opening the show Tuesday, “The View” foursome discussed the syndicated columnist’s recent comments that President Obama is a “narcissist.”

“He’s calling President Obama a ‘narcissist,’ saying he’s so self-involved,” said Goldberg. “He uses terms like ‘my military,’ ‘my intelligence community’ in speeches and calling him a narcissist is, I guess…that’s how narcissists refer to other narcissists, right?”

“Who is that guy? I’ve never heard of him,” O’Donnell insisted.

Nicolle Wallace, the new right-leaning voice on the show, stood her ground, saying Krauthammer is a “very well respected” columnist who was “offering his semi-expert opinion” on the matter.

Krauthammer practiced psychiatry prior to becoming a Pulitzer Prize winning commentator.

Wallace, a former White House communications director under President Bush, went on to read the definition of a “narcissist personality,” defending Krauthammer and offering a semi-resistance to her left-wing co-hosts.

In his comments to Hugh Hewitt Monday night, Krauthammer also said that Obama “lives in a cocoon surrounded by sycophants.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tImEojwDlvA

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34