Author Topic: Iraq: ISIS Using Yazidis as Human Shields Against U.S. Airstrikes  (Read 353 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Iraq: ISIS Using Yazidis as Human Shields Against U.S. Airstrikes
« on: September 15, 2014, 05:29:35 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/09/15/Iraq-ISIS-Using-Yazidis-as-Human-Shields-Against-U-S-Airstrikes

by Tera Dahl 15 Sep 2014, 6:34 AM PDT 313 post a comment
DOHUK, Iraq-- Reports from eyewitnesses here in Northern Iraq spoke to Breitbart News about how the terrorist group the Islamic State is using Yazidi hostages as human shields to protect themselves against U.S. airstrikes – using the same strategy as Hamas in Gaza.

“ISIS sells the women as slave girls, the way they are doing it, they are using the women as human shields to protect them from U.S. airstrikes,” said Hameed, a Yazidi refugee who is seeking safe haven in Northern Iraq. He escaped his village when ISIS invaded and fled to Sinjar Mountain with his family where he stayed for 7 days with limited food and water. ISIS is still holding four of his family members hostage.

Hameed said that his family members that are still being held hostage spoke to him on the phone saying that “ISIS are using the hostages as human shields to protect themselves from the U.S. airstrikes.” He said that he has spoken with members of ISIS as well on the phone and they told him that they aren’t going to hurt his family members, but the reason they are keeping them hostage is to protect themselves from U.S. airstrikes.

Hameed believes that ISIS will kill his family members eventually. “They enjoy the scene of blood and are happy about it," he explains. "They dance over these bodies.”

“We didn’t take any food with us because we weren’t expecting these kinds of attacks. I was asleep and heard some sounds of gunfire, my mom woke me up and I was very scared. People are running from their houses, they are trying to get whatever they can and are fleeing to the mountain,” he said.

“ISIS began searching for individuals who stayed in the village, regardless if they found anyone, elder or in a wheelchair, they would take them as slaves and sell them out in the market place or somewhere else.”

Hameed said that after ISIS kidnapped the people, they would blow up headquarters and buildings that belong to Kurdistan parties. “They burn alcohol stores. Whoever stayed there was being ripped out from his house, they took the people to the center and will probably execute them.”

He said that even if people do nothing wrong and don’t pick up a weapon, they will still be killed, “they will still kill you and treat you like an infidel.” He added that he spoke with a neighbor from his village on that phone who is very wealthy who is helping by buying some of the women that ISIS is selling as slaves so he can return them to their families. 

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

Re: Iraq: ISIS Using Yazidis as Human Shields Against U.S. Airstrikes
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 06:28:05 pm »
If they know the shields will be killed, then kiss them all goodbye and go balls out.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.