Author Topic: Married sixth grade teacher 'storms out of school after heated phone conversation and stabs herself to death in Holiday Inn bathroom stall'  (Read 916 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2753534/Sixth-grade-teacher-storms-school-heated-phone-conversation-stabs-death-Holiday-Inn-bathroom-stall.html

A sixth grade teacher stormed out of a school after a heated phone conversation and stabbed herself to death in a Holiday Inn bathroom stall, according to a police source. 

Amy Persky Newman, 48, sustained stabs wounds to her throat, chest and arms, and died at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

Newman, a mother-of two, is reported to have had a heated telephone conversation yesterday morning before she left South Philadelphia's Francis Scott Key Elementary School, where she had taught for twenty years.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
There are so many less painful ways you could kill yourself. Multiple self inflicted stab wounds? WHYYYYY?
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline raml

She really must have been terribly angry to have killed herself this way. What a sad sad ending to her life.

Offline flowers

There are so many less painful ways you could kill yourself. Multiple self inflicted stab wounds? WHYYYYY?
Scissors and a knife?????????? i think i read she had been a teacher for 20 years....i am thinking  a relationship issue?

Oceander

She left a suicide note.

A tragedy for everyone involved, especially her family.

Offline flowers

She left a suicide note.

A tragedy for everyone involved, especially her family.
Was that in the article, i missed that.