Author Topic: Trump Offers Obama Free Lifetime Golf If He Resigns Now  (Read 342 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Offers Obama Free Lifetime Golf If He Resigns Now
« on: September 10, 2014, 11:25:21 pm »
http://twitchy.com/2014/09/10/does-donald-trump-think-he-just-made-obama-an-offer-he-cant-refuse/

Does Donald Trump think he just made Obama an offer he can’t refuse?
Posted at 5:43 pm on September 10, 2014 by Twitchy Staff

Donald J. Trump        ✔ @realDonaldTrump

If Obama resigns from office NOW, thereby doing a great service to the country—I will give him free lifetime golf at any one of my courses!

LOL...more at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump Offers Obama Free Lifetime Golf If He Resigns Now
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 01:59:43 pm »
9.10.2014  News  Yehuda Remer   

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/trump-offers-obama-free-lifetime-golf-if-he-resigns-now

After Barack Obama was turned down by numerous golf clubs in NY over Labor Day weekend including one of Donald Trump’s clubs, the billionaire has offered Obama free golf for life if the golf-a-holic president resigns office, effective immediately.   

[It is beyond bizarre that this is not satire. This is actual reality we live in today. Our teenage Justin Beiber president is a laughing stock, in every possible way, from every direction. I cannot believe that America has put herself in this situation by linking this great country with such a pitiful excuse for a "leader".]
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 02:00:31 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Trump Offers Obama Free Lifetime Golf If He Resigns Now
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 02:07:03 pm »
"Idiocracy" was more than just a movie. It was a prophecy. And it is coming true.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 03:14:59 pm »
Throw in unlimited access to the buffet at the 19th hole, and pressure will be applied.  :silly:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 03:33:35 pm »
Hilarious!  TAKE it, Barry!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 03:44:27 pm »
Throw in unlimited access to the buffet at the 19th hole, and pressure will be applied.  :silly:

No way Trump will include Michelle on the deal.  She'll have to pay her own way to get into the buffet.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 03:53:37 pm »
9.10.2014  News  Yehuda Remer   

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/trump-offers-obama-free-lifetime-golf-if-he-resigns-now

After Barack Obama was turned down by numerous golf clubs in NY over Labor Day weekend including one of Donald Trump’s clubs, the billionaire has offered Obama free golf for life if the golf-a-holic president resigns office, effective immediately.   

[It is beyond bizarre that this is not satire. This is actual reality we live in today. Our teenage Justin Beiber president is a laughing stock, in every possible way, from every direction. I cannot believe that America has put herself in this situation by linking this great country with such a pitiful excuse for a "leader".]

Hey I like it! Barak O'Beiber!!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 04:06:48 pm »
To give somebody the benefit of the doubt

to believe something good about someone, rather than something bad, when you have the possibility of doing either After hearing his explanation, I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.    

What happens, when doubt becomes certainty? What happens when it becomes so apparent to everyone which side Hussein is really on? And there becomes no way to possibly deny it?   

After all the makeup and obfuscation the media has covered him with, what happens when we discover who he really is?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 04:07:21 pm by 240B »