Author Topic: Michael Brown protestors schedule I-70 shutdown for Wednesday  (Read 447 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Brown protestors schedule I-70 shutdown for Wednesday
« on: September 09, 2014, 02:29:14 pm »
http://fox2now.com/2014/09/08/michael-brown-protestors-schedule-i-70-shutdown-for-wednesday/

Michael Brown protestors schedule I-70 shutdown for Wednesday
POSTED 5:01 PM, SEPTEMBER 8, 2014, BY STAFF WRITER, UPDATED AT 05:50PM, SEPTEMBER 8, 2014

ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO (KTVI)-Details were released Monday of a planned civil disobedience shutdown of Interstate70 on Wednesday. The Justice for Michael Brown Leadership Coalition, who is organizing the event, says the shutdown is in response to Missouri Governor Jay Nixon’s refusal to appoint a special prosecutor in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown.

The shutdown is scheduled for Wednesday, September 10, at 3:00pm on I-70 at Hanley Road.

Attorney and activist Eric Vickers said at a news conference, “We are taking this direct action on the tenth because we are using the means of civil disobedience that Doctor Martin Luther King used to affect change. It is going to cause people some discomfort. It is going to cause inconvenience to people. That is a small price to pay to change the conditions of African-American youth and it’s a very small price to pay to bring justice to Michael Brown.”

Organizers say Wednesday’s civil disobedience will be the start of a campaign that will continue and escalate until demands are met.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Michael Brown protestors schedule I-70 shutdown for Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 03:11:19 pm »
Splat...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 03:49:45 pm »
The Justice for Michael Brown Leadership Coalition

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how the left hijacks language and fools people into believing things that aren't true.  Based on the facts as they have been presented so far, MB has already gotten justice.  It's a terrible thing, really.  If he had complied with the lawful order of a police officer he wouldn't have lost his life.  Instead, harsh justice became a reality when he rushed the officer instead.

the shutdown is in response to Missouri Governor Jay Nixon’s refusal to appoint a special prosecutor in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown.

Looks like Nixon sees the writing on the wall.  Brown's friend lied about what happened and the forensic evidence proves it.  No special prosecutor is needed.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 05:07:09 pm »
Wish I could be there---in a Tiger I.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 05:09:42 pm »
To the Coalition: I have a few demands of my own. go home. Raisw your kids right. Smack the friggin' gang sh*t out of them. Brown was a self-fulfilling prophesy - a Blood who bled.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 05:22:53 pm »
Quote from: mystery-ak on Today at 07:29:14 AM

the shutdown is in response to Missouri Governor Jay Nixon’s refusal to appoint a special prosecutor in the fatal shooting of Michael Brown.

Wow  i am surprised, yet doj will find a way to harass and ruin the cops life no doubt.

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 05:26:35 pm »
“We are taking this direct action on the tenth because we are using the means of civil disobedience that Doctor Martin Luther King used to affect change. It is going to cause people some discomfort. It is going to cause inconvenience to people. That is a small price to pay to change the conditions of African-American youth and it’s a very small price to pay to bring justice to Michael Brown.”

Organizers say Wednesday’s civil disobedience will be the start of a campaign that will continue and escalate until demands are met.
R

I have to ask..............................what is the number of black deaths by white  cops since the gentle giants  death?

has to be in the hundreds by now. Isn't that what jessie and al and spike lee said..it happens daily? So what is that number I ask the coalition.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 05:39:24 pm »
The city has snowplows, right?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 05:41:55 pm »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 05:47:57 pm »
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I feel quite sure they'll get out of the way.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink