Author Topic: CIA Tortured Suspects 'Until the Point of Death': Report  (Read 3721 times)

Oceander

Re: CIA Tortured Suspects 'Until the Point of Death': Report
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2014, 04:21:05 pm »
Is Jesus fighting terrorists ? no so shut up

If the choice is 5000 dead innocents by a chemical weapons attack by isis  or to torture a muslim terrorist to death to get  information   to prevent such a scenario  .I will dammed well choose torture
 If the korananimals pull something like The  Beslen Massacre or a NBC Attack  here in the US  I will have no qualms  taking a page from
the  Waffen SS . finding the home villages  of the terrorists involved and killing every living thing in them along with every single family member to the 9th degree ,of the terrorists involved  .War crimes and the dammed whining  of the delicate flowers be dammed ...This is war for the future of humanity and human civilization. To  hell with the rules of engagement and  the human rights nonsense

Pushing one or two high-ranking terrorists to the extreme is one thing; adopting the tactics of the SS is quite another.  The first is understandable; the second is simply crossing the line and becoming what you're fighting against.  There was good reason for Nuremberg.

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2014, 05:20:34 pm »
Pushing one or two high-ranking terrorists to the extreme is one thing; adopting the tactics of the SS is quite another.  The first is understandable; the second is simply crossing the line and becoming what you're fighting against.  There was good reason for Nuremberg.
sometimes it takes fire to fight fire .This not a war against Europeans  even  the Japanese  .its a war against  tribal savages that only fear somebody more ruthless then they are,Why do you think the muslims stil  talk  about Genghis Khan with a shudder ?

If crossing the line as you put it by using SS tactics or no quarter/ black flag rules against  the supporters  of Islamic terrorism,imperialism,ethnic cleansing and islamic takeovers of  western countries  means  humanity  can one  day not have worry about things like  muslim no go areas in their cities and countries,honor killings,muslim imperialism   muslim rape gangs grooming little girls and carrying out ethnic cleansing of non muslim  countries by rape etc. Or things like having your girls kidnapped(Nigeria) ,not to  mention 9/11 or Besan or the  Bali bombing and  all the other crap islam  and muslims have done over the centuries
I'll cross the line then ..we did  not start this
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Oceander

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2014, 05:22:34 pm »
sometimes it takes fire to fight fire .This not a war against Europeans  even  the Japanese  .its a war against  tribal savages that only fear somebody more ruthless then they are,Why do you think the muslims stil  talk  about Genghis Khan with a shudder ?

If crossing the line as you put it by using SS tactics or no quarter/ black flag rules against  the supporters  of Islamic terrorism,imperialism,ethnic cleansing and islamic takeovers of  western countries  means  humanity  can one  day not have worry about things like  muslim no go areas in their cities and countries,honor killings,muslim imperialism   muslim rape gangs grooming little girls and carrying out ethnic cleansing of non muslim  countries by rape etc. Or things like having your girls kidnapped(Nigeria) ,not to  mention 9/11 or Besan or the  Bali bombing and  all the other crap islam  and muslims have done over the centuries
I'll cross the line then ..we did  not start this

The US and the Allies did quite well fighting, and defeating, the Nazis without turning to SS-style tactics.  There is no excuse for engaging in SS-style tactics; it is a bloodlust that makes one as morally depraved as the SS, or ISIS, itself.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 05:23:04 pm by Oceander »

Offline flowers

« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2014, 05:41:43 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=593150

Newsmax
CIA Tortured Suspects 'Until the Point of Death': Report
Monday, September 8, 2014 07:21 AM

The CIA tortured Al-Qaida suspects "until the point of death" by drowning them in water-filled baths, Britain's Daily Telegraph reported on Monday, ahead of the publication of a U.S. Senate report on interrogation techniques.

The paper quoted one security source as saying the torture of at least two suspects, including the alleged mastermind of the September 11 attacks Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, went far beyond the waterboarding admitted by the Central Intelligence Agency.

"They weren't just pouring water over their heads or over a cloth," the paper quoted the source as saying, adding: "They were holding them under water until the point of death, with a doctor present to make sure they did not go too far."

A second source cited by the paper also spoke of the treatment meted out to Mohammed, who is in U.S. military custody in Guantanamo Bay, as well as alleged USS Cole bomber Abd al Rahim al-Nashiri, who is also being held at the detention camp on Cuba.

"They got medieval on his a--, and far more so than people realize," the source, said to be familiar with the still-classified accounts of the torture, was quoted as saying.

An upcoming report by the US Senate based on a review of classified CIA documents would "deeply shock" the public because of its graphic portrayal of the extreme interrogation techniques used by the CIA, a third source said.

the problem is just what exactly? Sadly they are still alive right?

Offline flowers

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2014, 06:01:51 pm »
Is Jesus fighting terrorists ? no so shut up

If the choice is 5000 dead innocents by a chemical weapons attack by isis  or to torture a muslim terrorist to death to get  information   to prevent such a scenario  .I will dammed well choose torture
 If the korananimals pull something like The  Beslen Massacre or a NBC Attack  here in the US  I will have no qualms  taking a page from
the  Waffen SS . finding the home villages  of the terrorists involved and killing every living thing in them along with every single family member to the 9th degree ,of the terrorists involved  .War crimes and the dammed whining  of the delicate flowers be dammed ...This is war for the future of humanity and human civilization. To  hell with the rules of engagement and  the human rights nonsense

I agree as well.

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2014, 08:02:08 pm »

The US and the Allies did quite well fighting, and defeating, the Nazis without turning to SS-style tactics.  There is no excuse for engaging in SS-style tactics; it is a bloodlust that makes one as morally depraved as the SS, or ISIS, itself.
its not moral depravity its survival. Hitlers Germany as evil as it was, was still only one country but islam is a massive belief system. How much is human civilization worth and how far do we go to defend it from people who would joyfully destroy all mankind has accomplished in science ,literature ,equality of races and sex ,religious freedom ect

All the Great works of literature ,art and  places like Westminster Abby ,Stonehenge,The pantheon The taj mahal,Notre Dame,The Pyramids would all go up in smoke and ash if
islam wins and it would mean the eventual extinction of mankind as well .Sorry but the west has some very unpleasant choices to make and lines to cross if its to survive .. I blame the complacent voters and dammed fool PC multicultural academics and politicians who allowed and campaigned in favor of allowing  mass  Muslim immigration to the west but I have no illusions about what it will take to save human civilization from people like this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamiyan

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2014, 08:10:37 pm »
You've got to fight it on a psychological level.

They have to believe there is a good chance that, after dying for Allah, their bodies will be defiled and Allah won't accept them.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline olde north church

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2014, 08:15:30 pm »
You've got to fight it on a psychological level.

They have to believe there is a good chance that, after dying for Allah, their bodies will be defiled and Allah won't accept them.

Another "yup".
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2014, 08:21:05 pm »
I get extremely tired of  reading things about torture written by people who have exactly ZERO knowledge of the subject!

As far as I am able to determine there has been nothing done to any of the terrorists that is anywhere near as bad as the stuff our special operators endure as a matter of course in their training.

Regardless of that, if you are fighting against people who observe no rules then I think we should do the exact same!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2014, 08:40:09 pm »
I'm with Dan (I know, odd  :laugh:)

Psychological warfare is also needed. Pain is all very well, but they'll tell you what they think you want to hear. Break their spirit and they'll tell you everything. Repeatedly.

In the field, you take out a cell or a unit, they disappear as if they have never existed. Leave not one scrap of evidence behind. They are a superstitious bunch.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline musiclady

« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2014, 08:42:40 pm »
If you see evil, it is your duty to deal with it. How is up to you.

The problem is doing so without being seduced into evil yourself. The Lord makes a fine sword and shield against such temptations. It's right there in the Lord's Prayer.

Indeed!

And there's a great section in Ephesians about putting on the "full armor of God."  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2014, 10:31:40 pm »
I get extremely tired of  reading things about torture written by people who have exactly ZERO knowledge of the subject!

As far as I am able to determine there has been nothing done to any of the terrorists that is anywhere near as bad as the stuff our special operators endure as a matter of course in their training.

Regardless of that, if you are fighting against people who observe no rules then I think we should do the exact same!
Waterboarding is mostly mental. It makes you think you may drown. But you hardly suffer at all, physically.

My various experiences of military training, fraternity pledging, football, marathons, triathlons, surfing etc. go way beyond waterboarding.

Surfers get held underwater, gulp down some water, get scared, and go back for more.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2014, 03:01:08 am »
Charlespg wrote above:
[[ Sorry but the west has some very unpleasant choices to make and lines to cross if its to survive ...]]

Charles, you understand.

I've been saying as much on this forum (and on "that other" forum before this one) for years now.

Compared to ISIS, the Nazis looked almost civilized. I said "almost".

I found myself quite depressed in the weeks following the September 11 attacks. I realized immediately that The West faced an almost-impossible choice.

One side of the choice was to confront one-quarter of the world's population, and literally drive from within them the demon of islam, no matter what would be required in terms of savagery or weapons of mass destruction. This would be the Biblical struggle of Armageddon, no way around it.

But the other side was the choice The West would probably make: to try to fight on a limited scale, against regimes that come and go but really don't change the enemy we face -- undoubtedly the greatest existential battle of human history. That's exactly what we did in Afghanistan, and then Iraq. Now we seem to be afraid to do anything.

I've said this before, and I'll repeat it:
Someday, The West is going to wake up and confront the reality of the enemy before it.
That realization is going to come at one of two possible moments:
- Either just before it's to late for The West to do what's necessary to save itself, or...
- Just after it's too late, when victory is no longer possible.

Which will it be?

Winston Churchill:
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."