Author Topic: ‘Look At Meee!’ Obama Again Makes Himself Easy To Spot In A Group Photo  (Read 921 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/09/05/%E2%80%98look-meee%E2%80%99-obama-again-makes-himself-easy-spot-group-photo

‘Look At Meee!’ Obama Again Makes Himself Easy To Spot In A Group Photo
Pic of the Day - September 5, 2014

The President again makes himself easy to find in a group photo.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: ‘Look At Meee!’ Obama Again Makes Himself Easy To Spot In A Group Photo
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 01:58:15 pm »
Certifiably mad, that one is.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 01:58:32 pm »
He's still doing that 'waving' crap?  What an idiot!

Unfortunately, the world judges America according to our idiotic, self-absorbed 'leader'.

The 99% are making the rest of us look bad!    **nononono*

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 02:02:40 pm »
The bride at every wedding... the corpse at every funeral. The schmuck who launched a thousand face palms...
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 02:19:35 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 02:04:56 pm »
What's the Kenyan word for "Putz"?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Millee

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 02:09:36 pm »
Raise your hand if you're an asshat!!  :laugh:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 02:11:53 pm »
What's the Kenyan word for "Putz"?

Obama.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2014, 02:53:34 pm »
He's never graduated from a pre-school maturity level.

Just like the kids at the Christmas program when they're 4 years old, waving at Mommy.

(Only, I'd bet my bottom dollar that little Barry never sang in a Christmas program).
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 02:53:56 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2014, 06:23:06 pm »
What's the date on the banner behind the group, because there was a simular photo from several months ago floating around.   Not sure if this is a brand new, "hey look at me" photo - or another one.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2014, 06:29:34 pm »
From the comments:

vastrightwingconspiracy 1 hour ago

"Exactly what you'd expect from a narcissist. Once you see the 'real' Obama, he is frightfully transparent, just like he said he'd be."

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 07:01:33 pm »
What's the date on the banner behind the group, because there was a simular photo from several months ago floating around.   Not sure if this is a brand new, "hey look at me" photo - or another one.
Yesterdays date

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 09:45:34 pm »
But wait! It gets worse!
'How cool is this?' Obama visits Stonehenge
The president was given a guided tour of the prehistoric landmark after getting his helicopter pilot to touch down unannounced

By Press Association
10:09PM BST 05 Sep 2014

Barack Obama enjoyed a spot of sightseeing after the Nato summit with a surprise visit to Stonehenge, saying of the prehistoric landmark: "How cool is this?"

The US president shocked onlookers when he turned up unannounced at the monument in Wiltshire, squeezing in the visit after the final day of the alliance summit in south Wales.

Mr Obama, who asked helicopter pilot to make the unscheduled stop, told reporters that seeing Stonehenge had been on his "bucket list" of things to do before he died. [Okay, so now you can go]

The president had just departed the conference - the first ever visit to Wales by a sitting incumbent of the White House - by paying tribute to the host country.

He said: "I want to thank the people of Newport and Cardiff and the people of Wales for welcoming me and my delegation so warmly.

"It's a great honour to be the first sitting US president to visit Wales."

David Cameron weighed in, saying Wales had "done the UK and Nato proud."

Heather Sebire, English Heritage's Stonehenge curator, gave the president a tour of Stongehenge. She said: "Mr Obama was fascinated by the story of the stones, what we know about them and the mysteries that have yet to be solved. [President Rocks-in-his-Head was intrigued ...]

"He asked lots of questions about how old the monument is, how long it took to build it, and what was its purpose.

"He described the atmosphere around the stones as 'really special' and his visit to Stonehenge as 'a highlight of my tour'.

"He particularly loved seeing the colour and texture of the stones. It was a beautiful still evening and it was a privilege to show the US president around this unique monument which continues to inspire and intrigue people."

Mr Obama was met at the monument by English Heritage's Stonehenge manager Kate Davies.

She said: "We were honoured to welcome US President Barack Obama to Stonehenge.

"His office told us the president was very interested to see the iconic monument for himself. Every day people from all over the world make the trip to the ancient stones but this visit was a particularly special one."

Janice Raffle was similarly excited by the high-profile visitor.

She wrote on Twitter: "I can see president Obama! Any messages?"

After posting a picture apparently showing the President at the site, she added: "He waved to us!!"
Telegraph (UK)
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 09:46:49 pm »
It's my understanding that mere mortals - like us - aren't permitted to get this close to the stones.

Hey, look at me! I'm an idiot!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Relic

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2014, 09:49:05 pm »
It's my understanding that mere mortals - like us - aren't permitted to get this close to the stones.

True. I visited when I was in the Navy. Mere mortals are required to keep a very safe distance away from the stones.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 11:04:03 pm »
[Mr Obama, who asked helicopter pilot to make the unscheduled stop,

The president had just departed the conference

She said: "Mr Obama was fascinated by the story of the stones, what we know about them and the mysteries that have yet to be solved. [President Rocks-in-his-Head was intrigued ...]

"He asked lots of questions about how old the monument is, how long it took to build it, and what was its purpose.

"He described the atmosphere around the stones as 'really special' [cue his best 'Valley Girl' voice]

"He particularly loved seeing the colour and texture of the stones.]

This guy really is a little kid. I mean, he really seriously is. Everything in this article, including the pictures, are exactly the same as what we would read and see if Justin Beiber done this instead.

Obama is (like most Leftists) emotionally retarded. I think that is beyond question. This is not the behavior of an adult, much less the behavior of the President of the U.S.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2014, 11:05:47 pm »
The bride at every wedding... the corpse at every funeral. The schmuck who launched a thousand face palms...

Well said!  I am LOL!   :silly:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2014, 11:22:02 pm »
Only to punctuate my previous post...

He won’t call a war, a war. He won’t call Islamist terrorists, Islamist terrorists. This president is a terrified little man in a great big job he can’t do.”—Lt. Col. Ralph Peters
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

Family's chance encounter with Barack Obama at Stonehenge
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2014, 06:47:11 pm »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/11079097/Familys-chance-encounter-with-Barack-Obama-at-Stonehenge.html

A British family have told of the "euphoric" moment they met Barack Obama, who chatted with them over a fence and posed for pictures during a visit to Stonehenge.

Janice and James Raffle and their three sons Angus, Barney and Joshua rushed to historic landmark when they heard the American president was in the area.

They were watching and waving at him from the other side of a fence when he spotted them and walked over for a chat.

Mrs Raffle, 36, said she felt "euphoric" after meeting the "most powerful man in the world" in the field behind the stones in Wilts.

Offline flowers

Re: Family's chance encounter with Barack Obama at Stonehenge
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2014, 06:48:45 pm »
Mr Obama had taken advantage of his attendance at the Nato summit in Wales to visit the historic site.

He said seeing Stonehenge had been on his "bucket list" of things to do

:banging:

Oceander

Re: Family's chance encounter with Barack Obama at Stonehenge
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2014, 06:56:17 pm »
Maybe he was hoping the spirit of one of the old Druids would come and whisk him away, sort of like the calgon man of the spirit world.