Author Topic: CIA chief reportedly stopped 5 American commandos from responding to attack on Benghazi base: book  (Read 582 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/cia-chief-reportedly-stops-5-commandos-responding-benghazi-attack-book-article-1.1928871

CIA chief reportedly stopped 5 American commandos from responding to attack on Benghazi base: book 
‘13 Hours,’ a book written by the five commandos that is due out next week, says the C.I.A chief had them wait in a car for 20 minutes while the attack took place about a mile away, according to The New York Times, which obtained a copy.
BY Ginger Adams Otis
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Friday, September 5, 2014, 12:28 AM

A C.I.A. station chief reportedly stopped five American commandos from responding immediately to the attack on a U.S. diplomatic base in Benghazi, Libya, in 2012 that left four Americans dead, it was reported Thursday.

“13 Hours,” a book written by the five commandos that is due out next week, says the C.I.A chief had them wait in a car for 20 minutes while the attack took place about a mile away, according to The New York Times, which obtained a copy .

Four Americans, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, were killed when terrorists stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi on Sept. 11, 2012.

“If you guys do not get here, we are going to die!” a diplomatic security agent said over the radio to the commandos, according to The Times.

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
What a horrible night, and a dark stain on our history. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

I wonder what distraction valjar will do to avoid this info?