Author Topic: Kerry: Scripture Commands USA to Protect Muslim Countries Against Global Warming  (Read 1146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/09/03/Kerry-The-Bible-Commands-America-Protects-The-Planet-For-Muslim-Countries

on Breitbart TV 3 Sep 2014, 9:48 AM PDT

Wednesday at a ceremony to appoint Texas lawyer Shaarik Zafar to be special representative to Muslim communities, Secretary of State John Kerry said it was the United States' Biblical "responsibility" to "confront climate change," including to protect "vulnerable Muslim majority counties."

Kerry said Scripture, in particular the Book of Genesis, make clear it is our "duty" to protect the planet and we should look at Muslim countries "with a sense of stewardship of earth," adding, "That responsibility comes from God."

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Even the blind squirrel finds the odd nut.

We are stewards of the land. We are told that explicitly.
We are our brother's keeper. We are told that explicitly.

I need mouthwash. Agreeing with Kerry hurts.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

Offline kevindavis007

I remember in 04 at tos some knuckleheads thinking it would have been better to have Kerry would have won the election instead of GWB... To this day, I'm glad he lost.. Can imagine what America would be like if he had won?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Carling

Conservationism is not the same as being an AGW nutter.  I'm not sure where being a steward of the land ties in to the global warming scam at all.   :shrug:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

Oy.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

I remember in 04 at tos some knuckleheads thinking it would have been better to have Kerry would have won the election instead of GWB... To this day, I'm glad he lost.. Can imagine what America would be like if he had won?

Like it is now.

Only sooner.....   :smokin:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I find it nauseating that the libs will quote the bible when it fits their agenda.   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

Conservationism is not the same as being an AGW nutter.  I'm not sure where being a steward of the land ties in to the global warming scam at all.   :shrug:

I believe in Conservationism besides that is the only planet we have right now ;)
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Charlespg

:facepalm:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

I'm not going to tell you AGW is not a scam - because it is total BS. But we are commanded, right there in Genesis, to be the stewards of the land, and all the beasts.

Offline Carling

I'm not going to tell you AGW is not a scam - because it is total BS. But we are commanded, right there in Genesis, to be the stewards of the land, and all the beasts.

Sure, but that's not what Kerry was saying when he brought up AGW.  Read what he said again.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

rangerrebew

I doubt the Bible endorses lying to achieve a political goal related to global goreing. :silly:

Online mountaineer

Sure, but that's not what Kerry was saying when he brought up AGW.  Read what he said again.
Exactly.

Curiously, some of the most diligent conservationists are the folks the left hate: hunters. AGW - a pack of lies -  has nothing to do with stewardship, which the Bible certainly does command.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Exactly.

Curiously, some of the most diligent conservationists are the folks the left hate: hunters. AGW - a pack of lies -  has nothing to do with stewardship, which the Bible certainly does command.

Throw in small farmers and loggers too. The left hates them, and they do more to protect the environment and promote biodiversity than the entire EPA.

Offline musiclady

Exactly.

:amen:

Offline Millee

we should look at Muslim countries "with a sense of stewardship of earth,"

But not un-born babies.   :whistle:

Shut up, Lurch. 

Offline andy58-in-nh

Muslim countries are about to set fire to the world.

That will be "global warming". :thud:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
we should look at Muslim countries "with a sense of stewardship of earth,"

....by fertilizing the ground with them.   [/s]
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline raml

Sorry but the bible does not mean what global warming idiots are saying. We have weather right now normal weather. Being stewards of the land and animals means that we take care of them but we are also to eat certain animals according to the bible and we are not causing any global warming any warming is coming from God. We need to concentrate on what has not been taken care of like our waterways that corporations have polluted and the areas around the cities with smog due to pollution by corporations individuals are not causing enough pollution to worry about. Most of global warming issues are plain dumb and the bible doesn't address this at all. Read the bible don't take one scripture and take it out of context.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Well played.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024