Author Topic: Geert Wilders: "War Has Been Declared against Us" A Speech in the Netherlands Parliament[must read]  (Read 426 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4674/geert-wilders-speech#.VAicCKyKTBU.facebook

Geert Wilders: "War Has Been Declared against Us"
A Speech in the Netherlands Parliament

by Geert Wilders
September 4, 2014 at 12:30 pm

During the past ten years and two days, the ostrich cabinets did nothing. Every warning was ignored. They lied to the people.

Do not prevent jihadists from leaving our country. Let them leave. I am prepared to go to Schiphol [airport] to wave them goodbye. But let them never come back.

Madam Speaker, war has been declared against us.

Madam Speaker, actually I was expecting flowers from you. I am celebrating an anniversary these days. Exactly ten years and two days ago, I left a party whose name I cannot immediately remember. During these ten years and two days. I have been much criticized. Most importantly for always saying the same thing.

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From Mr. Wilder's speech:
[[ But the people have noticed. Two thirds of all Dutch say that the Islamic culture does not belong in the Netherlands. Including the majority of the electorate of the Labour Party, the majority of the voters of the VVD, the majority of the voters of the CDA, and all the voters of the PVV.

The voters demand that, after ten years and two days of slumber, measures are finally taken. The voters demand that something effective happen. No semi-soft palliatives. Allow me to make a few suggestions to the away-with-us mafia. Here are a few things which should happen starting today:

Recognize that Islam is the problem. Start the de-Islamization of the Netherlands. Less Islam.

Close our borders to immigrants from Islamic countries. Immediate border controls. Stop this "cultural enrichment".

Close every Salafist mosque which receives even a penny from the Gulf countries. Deprive all jihadists of their passports, even if they only have a Dutch passport. Let them take an ISIS passport.

Do not prevent jihadists from leaving our country. Let them leave, with as many friends as possible. If it helps, I am even prepared to go to Schiphol [airport] to wave them goodbye. But let them never come back. That is the condition. Good riddance. ]]
===================

Here is someone who "gets it".

Kudos to Mr. Wilders for saying in public what I have been saying in this forum for months: that in order to win the struggle in which we are engaged (with islam), muslims in The West must be removed dar al-harb, and returned to dar al-islam, using whatever means required, legally or physically.

The West must de-legitimize islam within its sphere, and remove all civil and legal protections that muslims enjoy in The West. They do not belong here.

If muslims wish to remain in The West, they should be offered such option on one condition: that they make a very public and recorded renunciation of islam and muhammed, and that it be sent to dar al-islam as a matter of record; and that subsequently, they also make a public (and recorded) conversion to Christianity (or another non-islamic religion of their choice).

If to do this means denying muslims the Constitutional protections that we Judeo-Christians enjoy in The West, so be it. It is slow (but inevitable) suicide to give to muslims the tools by which they will slowly but surely gain the power to someday topple our freedoms and to compel upon us their "choice": conversion or death.

I would prefer a struggle in which the end did not justify the means.
But with islam, "ends vs. means" is an empty concept.
They will do whatever it takes to win their victory.
That leaves us little choice by which to achieve ours.

This struggle is existential.
It all comes down to "them", or "us".
I prefer "us".
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 01:45:14 pm by Fishrrman »