Author Topic: Why is U.S. spending $8 Mil to fight terrorism in Fargo, North Dakota?  (Read 258 times)

rangerrebew

Why is U.S. spending $8 Mil to fight terrorism in Fargo, North Dakota?

Posted on September 3, 2014 by creeping

via Why is the US Spending $8 Mil to Fight Terrorism in Fargo? | Daniel Greenfield, FrontPage Magazine

Rand Paul, on his Ferguson grandstanding tour, had a question.

“Homeland Security gave $8 million to Fargo to fight terrorism,” Paul said on NBC’s “Meet the Press” Sunday.

“I say, if the terrorists get to Fargo, we might as well give up,” he told NBC’s Senior White House correspondent Chris Jansing.

Good question, Rand. It’s called, open borders.

A concept Paul isn’t entirely against, or at least not against punishing illegals as he supports amnesty a path to citizenship.

Fargo’s Muslim population swelled in the 1990s after refugees arrived from war-torn countries including Somalia, Bosnia and Iraq. Since then, the community of approximately 3,000 Muslims has expanded to include people from Pakistan, Egypt, Jordan, Turkey, Syria, Sudan and the Ivory Coast.

And only good things have come of it.

A Somali man charged in the fatal shooting of a 19-year-old woman in northwest North Dakota is now accused of killing her mother, brother and the mother’s boyfriend, who were found dead the same day in mobile home across town.

Omar Mohamed Kalmio, 27, who has a history of violent crime, was charged with murder several months after his infant daughter’s mother, Sabrina Zephier, was found dead at her home in Minot in January 2011. The baby was found in the home unharmed.

All sorts of good things...

The recently unsealed indictment alleges Flanigan called Temple Beth El on Jan. 4, 2011, and said, “Yeah I want to send a special message to the head of this synagogue. When I come back to Fargo, I”ll make sure you my number one list to come visit. I got a special package from Gaza I want to deliver to you from Hamas (profanity.) See about it (profanity), Islamic Jihad online.”

Lots of them…

Last week, Bell State Bank in North Dakota announced that it would stop doing business with companies that remit money to Somalia.

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/09/03/why-is-u-s-spending-8-mil-to-fight-terrorism-in-fargo-north-dakota/
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 11:06:22 am by rangerrebew »