Author Topic: 'This message is addressed to you, oh Putin': ISIS now threatens Russia over its ties to Syria's Assad and promises to 'liberate Chechnya and all the Caucasus'  (Read 442 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2741979/This-message-addressed-oh-Putin-ISIS-threaten-Russia-ties-Syrias-Assad-promise-liberate-Chechnya-Caucasus.html

Vladimir Putin was threatened because of close ties to Bashar al-Assad
In video, ISIS rebel sits in cockpit of captured Russian-made fighter jet
Second fighter warns Putin that his 'throne is in danger and will collapse'
Added: 'With permission of Allah we will liberate Chechnya and Caucasus'
It puts Putin on same side as the West in holding back Muslim extremism
At same time, Krelim leader remains at loggerheads with U.S. and Europe

Offline flowers

I wonder if these terrorist know Putin is not obama. I remember the photos of the dead terrorists in that movie theater when Putin pumped that poison gas into it.

Offline Relic

This should be interesting. Putin has no political correctness to worry about, nor does he have a slobbering, mindless left that would object to real action.

If those idiots in ISIS are really dumb enough to mess with Putin, they'll regret it.

Oceander

That's funny.  The Chechnyans ought to be shaking in their boots; Putin, not so much.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 04:14:29 pm by Oceander »

Offline GourmetDan

This should be interesting. Putin has no political correctness to worry about, nor does he have a slobbering, mindless left that would object to real action.

If those idiots in ISIS are really dumb enough to mess with Putin, they'll regret it.

:pop41: :pop41: :pop41: :pop41: :pop41: :pop41:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline olde north church

I don't believe he is concerned with collateral damage either. 
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Oceander

I don't believe he is concerned with collateral damage either. 

Sometimes with Putin I think collateral damage is one of the main goals.  For example, the Air Malaysia airplane.