Author Topic: Fmr. CIA Head Of Bin Laden Unit Calls Clinton A “Liar,” Gets In Shouting Match With “Dummy” Geraldo  (Read 566 times)

rangerrebew

Fmr. CIA Head Of Bin Laden Unit Calls Clinton A “Liar,” Gets In Shouting Match With “Dummy” Geraldo

08.01.2014 | Jerome Hudson | 39

Fireworks erupted on the set of “Fox & Friends” this morning as a former CIA intelligence officer called Geraldo Rivera both a “clown” and a “dummy” in a heated debated over audio released of Bill Clinton admitting that he could’ve killed Osama bin Laden, but decided not to.

Michael Scheuer, who headed up the bin Laden unit from 1995 to 1999, said President Clinton was a “liar” for claiming that he didn’t kill bin Laden because of the collateral damage. “If you looked up the definition of the word ‘lie’, [Clinton's] face would be right next to it,” he continued.

As we noted yesterday, just hours before the on September 11 terrorist attacks, Clinton claimed that he an opportunity to erase Osama bin Laden, “but I would have [had] to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.”

Scheuer disputed Clinton’s characterization, telling the Fox News hosts that only Taliban officials and bin Laden enablers would’ve died if Clinton gave the green light. But Clinton didn’t act on the bin Laden intelligence, according to Scheuer, because he’s a “coward” and because he’s “more concerned, like Obama, with what the world thinks about him.”

That’s when it all went down hill.

Geraldo Rivera objected to Scheuer’s criticism, arguing that he was conflating intelligence “with his own ideological spin.”

Scheuer dismissed Geraldo live on air as a “magazine guy,” a “dummy,” and a “clown.”

“Geraldo knows nothing but what he thinks,” Scheuer continued.

Watch the explosive video above.

And then, in case you missed it, watch Bill Clinton’s September, 10th 2001 speech.

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2014/08/fmr-cia-head-bin-laden-unit-calls-clinton-liar-gets-shouting-match-dummy-geraldo/#BfPb9qyGtIoYGkZP.99

Offline xfreeper

The guy could do better to promote his view point if he could control himself. To immediately react to someone that challenges his position on live TV by calling him names makes him look more like a little girl in a school yard rather than someone that knows what they are talking about. He may be right about clinton and geraldo but when someone can't control themselves, they end up crapping on themselves.

Offline Relic

Fox "food fight" format. They encourage it.

Offline MACVSOG68

I'm no Geraldo fan for sure, but that exchange was no contest.  Once you lose control in a debate, it's over.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Fox "food fight" format. They encourage it.

Yes, I hate that format.  One of the reasons I stopped watching Fox.  Sean Hannity especially.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Relic

Yes, I hate that format.  One of the reasons I stopped watching Fox.  Sean Hannity especially.

I completely agree.

If things can't be shown, and debated in a civil, adult format, I don't care to see it.

Offline xfreeper

Unfortunately, it's become the model across the board. One of the many reasons I haven't owned a TV since my kids were babies.

Offline GourmetDan

Scheuer dismissed Geraldo live on air as a “magazine guy,” a “dummy,” and a “clown.”

All true, but nobody is interested anything as revolutionary as the truth these days...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan