Author Topic: Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly  (Read 447 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC answer to Muslim woman claiming all Muslims are portrayed badly

You can bet the Muslim woman was sorry she ever asked the question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Holy bleeping shit.

That is a total wow.

Though - you attempt to touch the 75% - I'll skin you.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 05:56:17 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline GourmetDan

Well hey, muslims are 'innocent victims' too.

Everybody is... except white males... they're all guilty sinners...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Me and Islam, we do not get along. We do not 'coexist'.

Everything about Islam is abhorrent. The fact that the American Left is clinging on to this 'death cult' religion, does much to define who they are and how they think.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Me and Islam, we do not get along. We do not 'coexist'.

Everything about Islam is abhorrent. The fact that the American Left is clinging on to this 'death cult' religion, does much to define who they are and how they think.

They don't think.

I can cope with the 75%. I'm both far more violent and far more gentle than you are. Zero disrespect intended - You have been places I'll never go or even begin to understand, and vice versa.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I too, mean no disrespect intended, but this video is OLD NEWS in this 24/7 cycle.

June 18th....with over 1 million views.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald