Author Topic: Fox’s Ed Henry: Obama’s ‘No Strategy’ Remark a ‘Disaster’ for WH  (Read 1375 times)

Offline flowers

What I have to say about that remark cannot be posted here.

8888crybaby
Never mind. I found the transcript....  **nononono*

Offline flowers

I didn't know he had a presser yesterday.....saw that comment on the news right before I went to bed.  **nononono*

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
GRRRR....hate it when he refers to people as "folks".    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
GRRRR....hate it when he refers to people as "folks".    :whistle:

Me too!  Makes me so mad, I almost swallow my tongue.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
aligncare wrote above:
[[ Colleges and universities that indoctrinate our children deserve our equal scorn along with the media. Fix those two institutions and we stand a chance to get America back. ]]

Neither of the two "institutions" above can be "fixed" in a conventional sense of the word -- they are just too heavily populated with leftists.

The only way to "fix" them, is to physically remove the source of the problem. By whatever means are necessary.
Such a purge would not be practical, or even legal.

Again, the quote from Orwell:
"In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

The only way that a substantial portion of the American Euro-public will wake up, is when conditions in the country degenerate so badly that neither the media nor the schools will be able to continue to lie to the adults or even the children.

Only when the reality of their lying becomes too obvious for even the low-information voters to ignore, will there be a chance for the changes necessary to restore The Republic.

Until then, I'm afraid it's a downhill slide...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 01:19:07 am by Fishrrman »

Offline Relic

Neither of the two "institutions" above can be "fixed" in a conventional sense of the word -- they are just too heavily populated with leftists.

The only way to "fix" them, is to physically remove the source of the problem. By whatever means are necessary.
Such a purge would not be practical, or even legal.

Again, the quote from Orwell:
"In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

The only way that a substantial portion of the American Euro-public will wake up, is when conditions in the country degenerate so badly that neither the media nor the schools will be able to continue to lie to the adults or even the children.

Only when the reality of their lying becomes too obvious for even the low-information voters to ignore, will there be a chance for the changes necessary to restore The Republic.

Until then, I'm afraid it's a downhill slide...

Sad, but I believe that to be the unvarnished truth.

Offline flowers

Me too!  Makes me so mad, I almost swallow my tongue.
I hate it when he starts to whistle when he talks. ...............................wait a minute, I hate it when he talks!!! :laugh:

Offline Carling

I hate it when he starts to whistle when he talks. ...............................wait a minute, I hate it when he talks!!! :laugh:

That whistling drives me insane, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzoWz6qK3g
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Never noticed that....of course I really never sit around waiting on him to speak either.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

Only when the reality of their lying becomes too obvious for even the low-information voters to ignore...

While I suppose that's technically possible, I don't think it is realistic to think that such a thing can really happen.

Ain't universal suffrage wonderful...

« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 01:37:57 am by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We basically created these guys and armed them, and Zero says we have no strategy? Sounds like the strategy has already been devised and executed.
The Republic is lost.