Author Topic: Gowdy: Hillary Wiped Email Server Between October and December 2014  (Read 966 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=635407

Newsmax
Gowdy: Hillary Wiped Email Server Between October and December 2014
Monday, March 30, 2015 09:16 PM

By: Greg Richter

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton permanently deleted all her emails from her private server between October and December 2014, Rep. Trey Gowdy told Fox News.

Gowdy, who chairs the House Select Committee on Benghazi, said Monday on Fox News Channel's "On the Record with Greta Van Susteren" that Clinton wiped her server sometime between October 28 and mid-December.

That would fall not long after the latest effort by Congress to get Clinton's email records began.

"We know the letter from the State Department went to the prior secretaries of state on October the 28th, 2014," Gowdy said. "And her lawyer says some time in the fall of 2014 she decided not to keep those emails, and the fall would extend, I guess, into the winter solstice in mid-December."

Gowdy said that the emails have been sought as part of the Benghazi investigation as far back as the weeks after the attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans on September 11, 2012.

Clinton says she turned over all work-related emails to the State Department, then wiped the hard drive, which she has said she will not turn over for inspection.

Gowdy said that since no investigative body has access to her now-deleted emails, Congress will call on Clinton "soon" to testify privately about them.

"I need to ask what she did and when she did it and, more importantly, why she did it," he said.

That talk will be separate from Gowdy's own effort to have her testify about Benghazi, he said, and may be performed by a different committee.

"I'm not looking to enlarge the jurisdiction of our committee," Gowdy said. "Four murdered Americans is more than enough for me."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Gowdy: Hillary Wiped Email Server Between October and December 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 01:32:25 am »
She obviously broke the law destroying these emails when they were subpoenaed too bad nothing will be done about it...kudos to Hillaryfor always able to get away with every crime she commits..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 05:00:38 am »
She obviously broke the law destroying these emails when they were subpoenaed too bad nothing will be done about it...kudos to Hillaryfor always able to get away with every crime she commits..
Hillary is going to appear before Chairman Gowdy's committee.  This is not going away.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 08:55:48 am »
Hillary is going to appear before Chairman Gowdy's committee.  This is not going away.

Nor, should it. There's a difference between her ethical lapses, of which there are many, and her failing to turn over documents under federal law.

The point is, by her skirting some law she has spurred every controversy that's come up. Remember the Sandy Berger incident where he took documents from the national archive on her behalf or more likely direction?

Can you imagine the swirl of scandal that would surround a Hillary administration for potentially eight long years? I don't think the 'rats are that nuts.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 11:45:38 am »
I don't believe this will go away either.  Gowdy will ratchet up the intensity and she will be compelled to testify.  Where it goes from there is anyone's guess. 

This ought to be one hell of an election cycle.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 03:51:47 pm »
**nononono* I think you may be correct. All that is left to see is will she be able to get the nomination for prez OR will valjar ruin that for her?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 05:53:56 pm »
**nononono* I think you may be correct. All that is left to see is will she be able to get the nomination for prez OR will valjar ruin that for her?

The problem is she wasn't directly subpoenaed. From her perspective, she didn't have to comply with a subpoena that was not directed to her and she was free to do whatever she wanted with her own personal and private email server. So the server is probably history, at this point.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 06:00:41 pm by aligncare »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2015, 10:44:50 pm »
I don't believe this will go away either.  Gowdy will ratchet up the intensity and she will be compelled to testify.  Where it goes from there is anyone's guess. 

This ought to be one hell of an election cycle.

I'm already exhausted.