Author Topic: Fox’s Erick Erickson: I Get Why People Think Obama’s a ‘Closet Muslim Jihadi Sympathizer’  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/foxs-erick-erickson-i-get-why-people-think-obamas-a-closet-muslim-jihadi-sympathizer/

Fox’s Erick Erickson: I Get Why People Think Obama’s a ‘Closet Muslim Jihadi Sympathizer’
by Matt Wilstein | 7:50 pm, August 28th, 2014

Fox News contributor Erick Erickson used his radio show Thursday afternoon to make it clear that he does not believe President Barack Obama is a “closet Muslim jihadi sympathizer.” But after watching the president’s press conference earlier today, he said now understands “why so many of you think he is.”

Erickson was referring to the instantly-infamous line, “We don’t have a strategy yet,” referring to how the administration plans to deal with the problem of ISIS in Syria.

“I don’t believe Barack Obama is a closet Muslim jihadi sympathizer,” Erickson said, laughing to himself.
“But I now – today, after this press conference — totally understand why so many of you think he is.”

In case not enough people heard Erickson’s comments on the radio, he also posted them to Twitter:

Erick Erickson        ✔ @EWErickson
Follow
I don’t think President Obama is a closet muslim jihadist sympathizer, but after that press conference I understand why so many do.
4:28 PM - 28 Aug 2014

For the record, President Obama also said in his statement Thursday that ISIS is a “cancer” that “represents the very worst elements in the region.”

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34