Author Topic: Scarlett Johansson Launches Pro-Abortion T-Shirt Line with Planned Parenthood  (Read 563 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/08/26/scarlett-johansson-abortion-shirts

by Breitbart News 26 Aug 2014, 10:18 AM PDT

Actress Scarlett Johansson is the creative force behind a new T-shirt line hoping to sway voters to vote for pro-choice Democrats this fall.

The shirts, created with the support of Planned Parenthood, offer the following message:

Hey Politicians! The 1950s called…” on the front, and on the back says: “They want their sexism back!

Johansson, a vocal supporter of President Barack Obama, also shared her message via a fundraising letter obtained by TheWrap.com. The pitch is clearly fueled by the recent Hobby Lobby case regarding the rules employers must follow regarding health care options.

When I heard that some politicians were cheering the Supreme Court's decision to give bosses the right to interfere in our access to birth control, I thought I had woken up in another decade,” she writes in the e-mail. “Like many of my friends, I was appalled by the thought of men taking away women's ability to make our own personal health care decisions. That's when I knew I couldn't sit on the sidelines and why I'm proud to support Planned Parenthood Action Fund's Women are Watching campaign to ensure that young women know the high stakes for women's health and rights this November.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
An actress with no talent beyond her body.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Carling

An actress with no talent beyond her body.

Her body is getting busted, too.  Lucy got horrible reviews, and she looked like a meth addict in it.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Her body is getting busted, too.  Lucy got horrible reviews, and she looked like a meth addict in it.

Lucy was absolute crap.  I should have walked out but my two friends just had to see it.  Afterwards, they wish they had walked out as well.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton