Author Topic: (Didn't Kanye West promise to leave America?) Check Out Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s New Dream Home  (Read 277 times)

rangerrebew

Check Out Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s New Dream Home

Luchina Fisher
 By Luchina Fisher
@luchina
Follow on Twitter

Aug 7, 2014 12:32pm

HT kim kanye home 01 jtm 140807 1 16x9 608 Check Out Kim Kardashian and Kanye Wests New Dream Home
Zillow

Looks like Kim KardashianWest and Kanye West have finally found a home to call their own.

The couple, who have been living with Kardashian’s mother, Kris Jenner, ever since their daughter, North West, was born in June 2013, are purchasing a $20 million estate, according to E! News.

They won’t be going far, though. The house is in Hidden Hills, California, near Kardashian’s mom.

“Oh, I am so ready!” Kardashian, 33, told People with a laugh. “I am so ready to be out of my mom’s house, you have no idea. But it will be nice to still be close.”

Kardashian called the new place “amazing” and said the move with take place soon.

PHOTOS: Check Out Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s New Home

Kim Kardashian Swears Off Carbs, Starts ‘Crazy Workouts’

“It might be a few months, but I’m not sure.” Kardashian told People.

The newlyweds moved in with Jenner while remodeling the $11 million home they’d bought in Bel Air last year. But now, they may be looking to sell that property.

“When we bought our Bel Air house, we didn’t have a baby, we weren’t even pregnant,” Kardashian told People. “After you have a baby, you realize that you need so many other things and a different kind of space. So being in the city is a different life. We wanted to be away and have more privacy.”

They’ll have that and more. According to E!, the estate is set on 3.5 acres and boasts two swimming pools, two spas, two barbecue areas and its very own vineyard!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2014/08/check-out-kim-kardashian-and-kanye-wests-new-dream-home/
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 07:30:02 pm by rangerrebew »