Author Topic: Beck: 'Let's be Decent People and Take Care of the Kids When They Are Here'  (Read 2797 times)

Offline musiclady

I think I know what Beck is trying to do - clean up the PR mess for conservatives BUT he didn't need to do it.  Most Americans saw through Obama's trickery right from the get-go.  Obama erroneously thought because he was using CHILDREN for cover no one would dare stand up in protest to his forcing us to participate in his sick game of gaining democrat votes in the long run.  Obama is to blame for these pathetic diseased unwanted children being dumped on America - him and his dream act.  Obama himself has blood on his hands for every one of these children abused, mistreated, raped, and sent away to fend for themselves by "parents" who obviously don't give a rat's butt about their own dear CHILDREN.  The mess is Obama's doing and every stupid corrupt person who voted for that monster.  We just do not want to pay to pick up the pieces of what used to be a great country.  Meanwhile, of course we the people do not want any child to go hungry or be abused but that is exactly what is happening by our own government under Obama's watch.

goopo
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.