General Category > National/Breaking News

Native American Group Files Lawsuit Demanding Cleveland Indians Change Name, Mascot

<< < (3/3)

rangerrebew:
I have to believe the name NY YANKEES is offensive to many in the south.  Time for them to change the name. :whistle:

240B:
I have to weigh in by admitting my deepest love. I love terrapins!
Whenever I hear a person call a terrapin a turtle, my blood boils.

So given that, you can understand how much it hurts, it hurts, every time I hear the honorable, gentle, terrapins being referred to as being "terrible". This slander must be stopped. NOW!

I am petitioning for all of sport and America in general to stop this awful defamation of a once nobel creature.

This is racism, or "beastism", at full sail. And I will not tolerate it any longer.

Chieftain:
People have been pissing an moaning about this for decades, and with all of the hubbub about the Washington Redskins, the opportunists have come out of the closet. 

This. Will. Not. Happen.

Either.

The truth is, many of these people would bitch if you cut their throats from ear to ear.  If it was not this it would be something else.  Some people are never meant to be happy in life and complaining is the only way in their sad little lives of getting any attention at all.

I say, don't piss on 'em, give 'em the boot.......

:smokin:

truth_seeker:
Certainly it is sacrilegious to carry the name "Angels," to at least some.

And exploiting Scandinavians with "Vikings" has to stop.

Chieftain:
They should concern themselves with people like Fauxcahontas and Brokeahontas........

:whistle:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version