Author Topic: A Mass Murderer made in Hollywood: son of movie asst director murders six; UPDATE: bodies at his apt  (Read 6177 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Update to a previous comment, near the end he does talk about having a psychiatrist but so far not mention of being on medication.  His parents also hired 'social skills counselors' for him last year.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 05:55:49 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

This was his shrink, one of those celebrity doctors who appears with Dr. Phil and on other Oprah type shows.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Charles-Sophy/216217336517

He said he was prescribed Risperidone but he refused to take it- so kind of the opposite of what we've seen lately. He was refusing to take anti-depressants prescribed to him.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:08:36 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This was his shrink, one of those celebrity doctors who appears with Dr. Phil and on other Oprah type shows.

He said he was prescribed Risperidone but he refused to take it- so kind of the opposite of what we've seen lately. He was refusing to take anti-depressants prescribed to him.

When I was in jail, they had a daily med-call. All the guys would line up with zeal at the window and get their dose. There was a guard who would open their mouths to make sure they swallowed it. Even so, many guys would cup it and sell it later.

But the guys who took that stuff were zombies. They would wind up in their racks sleeping it off until the next dose. It was wild. They asked me several times if I wanted some, but I refused. I wanted to stay alert and have my wits about me.

But yeah, the guards used medication as a way of keeping the guys subdued. If this guy had been taking his meds, he would have been too wacked out and passive to hurt anyone.

If he was not so rich and connected, he would have been institutionalized years ago.

"One flew over the cuckoo's nest"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Hmm. That's the same drug at the center of the "man boobs" settlement all these lawyers have been advertising about on TV.

Risperidone is pretty powerful stuff; it's beyond your run-of-the-mill antidepressant. I can see why he was so hesitant to use the drugs. Perhaps a different drug would have been better advised.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:37:28 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline olde north church

1.  Everybody and his brother has Asperger's these days.  Nobody is just plain f*cking crazy anymore.

2.  I'm from a small town and went to high school the next small town over.  Didn't have a date or girlfriend until I stopped hanging out in the two one horse towns and went to the town with a 5 digit population.  Next thing I know, I'm all the sudden attractive.  What a difference!

3.  I have a friend, well actually had.  He went weird or something.  Now he's living a big city and still can't get a date and he's pushing 50.  Lack of confidence.  We're not born with it.  Unless you're some sort of Cary Grant, it takes time to build.
He would comment on some of the girls I would date.  None were perfect.  Considering I wasn't either, I figured no harm, no foul.

This is some world we live in.  Has very little to embracing God, prayer in school or drugs and everything to do with lawyering up.  Everybody has an lawyer on retainer these days.
You can teach imbecile to feed a dog every day.  You can't teach somebody to step in from the rain.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

A psychiatrist prescribed Risperidone for my father when he was having some "issues".  It flat out turned him into a zombie and he started having hallucinations - now there were two other "crazy" drugs (as my dad called them) he was on at the same time, so I don't know which particular one caused the hallucinations.  It scared me and I couldn't see that the drugs were helping him at all - so contrary to what they tell you - I took him off of the crazy drugs, even though they say not to do that - and I don't recommend that others do that without consulting their doctor.  But frankly, I didn't want to take him back to that doctor. 

Anyway, I took him off and soon he was much better.  The hallucinations went away and he could walk around without being dizzy and he wasn't sleeping all the time.  I'm sure these drugs are necessary for some people, but I think they are over-prescribed and affect people differently - that's why I'm always wondering what medications these people that go off like this are on.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline evadR

I don't put it on the woman, although it certainly didn't help. I apologize if I came off that way.

The question here is, was being a narcissistic wannabe sexpot the reason he got rejected, or was a once-decent guy who was constantly being rejected finally get tired of the abuse and turned into a narcissistic wannabe sexpot, then a homicidal maniac?

In this case, it appears to be the former, for which there is no excuse for such behavior. He is to blame; he shot the gun, he lost his bearings.

tired of the abuse?

You gotta be sh*ting me.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline evadR

The father of one of the victims has lit the fire:url=http://nypost.com/2014/05/25/shooting-victims-dad-stop-this-madness-not-one-more/]rest of story at NY Post[/url]

It's amazing how people can take facts and arrive at a totally wrong conclusion.
But, he's a man filled with grief so I'll cut him some slack.

Nevertheless, it's the same scenario as as The IBF Card and The Race card, use the "blame the NRA Card".
It's the only play they've got.

Offline evadR

He DID use a knife;  the three men killed in his apartment were killed with a knife.
Yes. I guess since he didn't use a gun in those deaths, they were justified.
Sorry for the dripping sarcasm in such a serious situation.

Offline olde north church

Yes. I guess since he didn't use a gun in those deaths, they were justified.
Sorry for the dripping sarcasm in such a serious situation.

They have no problem placing their soapbox on the bodies of the dead.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline NavyCanDo

When he said -  “ It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me”,  what he is referring to in his own words later is the “hottest girls”.   Show of hands – how many of you in high school or college could even get the most popular hottest girls to even know you were alive?  Welcome to the world of being the average American guy, and most of us ended up marrying (and happily so), the average American girl.  Girls who themselves probably cried themselves to sleep on a few occasions listening to Janis Ian’s At Seventeen - I learned the truth at seventeen That love was meant for beauty queens And high school girls with clear skinned smiles Who married young and then retired The valentines I never knew The Friday night charades of youth Were spent on one more beautiful At seventeen I learned the truth... And those of us with ravaged faces lacking in the social graces Desperately remained at home Inventing lovers on the phone……….

I don’t remember if there was a guy’s version to that song, but the majority of us felt that pain at least for a portion of our adolescent or young adult life, or after a devastating breakup. But we didn’t think about committing mass murder and killing all those who shunned us, like some deviant in a Dean Koonts novel.  It was just not done.  These are far darker days, like something very evil has been set lose in these last days.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
When he said -  “ It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don’t know why you girls aren’t attracted to me”,  what he is referring to in his own words later is the “hottest girls”.   Show of hands – how many of you in high school or college could even get the most popular hottest girls to even know you were alive?  Welcome to the world of being the average American guy, and most of us ended up marrying (and happily so), the average American girl.  Girls who themselves probably cried themselves to sleep on a few occasions listening to Janis Ian’s At Seventeen - I learned the truth at seventeen That love was meant for beauty queens And high school girls with clear skinned smiles Who married young and then retired The valentines I never knew The Friday night charades of youth Were spent on one more beautiful At seventeen I learned the truth... And those of us with ravaged faces lacking in the social graces Desperately remained at home Inventing lovers on the phone……….

I don’t remember if there was a guy’s version to that song, but the majority of us felt that pain at least for a portion of our adolescent or young adult life, or after a devastating breakup. But we didn’t think about committing mass murder and killing all those who shunned us, like some deviant in a Dean Koonts novel.  It was just not done.  These are far darker days, like something very evil has been set lose in these last days.

You're right Navy.  Makes me thankful I didn't grow up now.  We never dreamed of this kind of stuff.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mountaineer

But we didn’t think about committing mass murder and killing all those who shunned us, like some deviant in a Dean Koonts novel.  It was just not done.  These are far darker days, like something very evil has been set lose in these last days.
That's exactly what this kid resembles, and you're right - there always has been evil in this world, but it just seems to be ramped up in recent years.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Emo-Prog Elliot Rodger Was Fan of #MSNBC's Far-Left Spin-Off Channel 'Young Turks' 

Boy, the murderin' leftist fringe is having a terrible time dealing with Hollywood leftist Elliot Rodger's Isla Vista shooting rampage.

My entry yesterday is up to over 100 at the comments of pure desperation, "Spoiled Hollywood Leftist Elliot Rodger Mass Murder in Isla Vista at #UCSB."

Basically, and predictably, the left is jonesin' to portray Rodger as some extreme right-wing white supremacist tea party conserva-libertarian pick-up artist misogynist --- and not necessarily in that order. I mean seriously, leftists are fanatical and delusional about this. The fact is, as I pointed out yesterday, Rodger was marinated in classic Hollywood luxury leftism, and he'd developed the textbook case of clinical psychosis and narcissistic personality disorder. He was an entitled, hate-addled leftist through and through.

But it gets even deeper. It turns out that one of Rodger's favorite YouTube channels belongs to the radical former MSNBC host Cenk Uygur, whose "Young Turks" program broke off from MSNBC in a dispute over Uygur's criticism of the Obama administration from the far left. Basically, "Young Turks" is an MSNBC reject, a spin-off whose followers are "emo progressives" hostile to Democrat accommodation politics at the White House. That is, apparently Rodger, according to his YouTube favorites, didn't think the Obama Democrats were far-left radical enough!

See Gateway Pundit, "Another Leftist Killer ➙ Santa Barbara Shooter Elliot Rodger Was Fan “Young Turks” Channel":

Elliot Rodger photo Boabb6qIQAEaTdw_zps4039d1f6.jpg

Elliot Rodger posted a crazy video before his mass killing spree titled, “Elliot Rodger Retribution”.

And, Elliot Rodger was a fan of the far left “Young Turks” YouTube Channel.

The Young Turks was one of his favorited channels.

The Young Turk describes itself as “a young progressive or insurgent member of an institution.”

The host of the channel Cenk Uygur is a far left political activist and former MSNBC host.
Rodger's favorites are here. There are no right-wing "Fox News" channels listed.

The simple fact is that Elliot Rodger fits no conservative template, and was in fact a classic Hollywood luxury leftist suffering from a sick narcissistic sense of entitlement. The dude needed help, and bad.

http://americanpowerblog.blogspot.com/2014/05/emo-prog-elliot-rodger-was-fan-of.html
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 12:45:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That's exactly what this kid resembles, and you're right - there always has been evil in this world, but it just seems to be ramped up in recent years.

If it is, it's because:

1)  The increase in overall population....a bigger pool of anything means more or everything.

2)  The internet and the 24/7 news cycle.   When a dog gets rescued from a mud pit on the other side of the world, it's 'news'.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

Elliot Rodger wrote manifesto on his hate for women and his vindictive scheme prior to deadly rampage

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/maniac-writes-manifesto-prior-deadly-rampage-article-1.1805474

t was his “War on Women.”

In the repulsive manifesto he penned before killing six people and himself in seaside Southern California, tortured Santa Barbara college student Elliot Rodger vowed to “punish all females for the crime of depriving me of sex.”

“They have starved me of sex for my entire youth, and gave that pleasure to other men,” the sex-obsessed 22-year-old virgin wrote in his 137-page screed, titled “My Twisted World.”

“I cannot kill every single female on earth, but I can deliver a devastating blow that will shake all of them to the core of their wicked hearts.”

“Females truly have something mentally wrong with them,” Rodger wrote in the rambling diatribe, which he emailed to two dozen people ahead of his bloody Friday night rampage.
Elliot Rodger's twisted world.  New York Daily News Elliot Rodger's twisted world.

He also writes at one point about putting women in “concentration camps.”

There were three distinct phases to Rodger’s sick scheme:

“On the day before the Day of Retribution, I will start the First Phase of my vengeance: Silently killing as many people as I can around Isla Vista by luring them into my apartment through some form of trickery,” Rodger chillingly wrote.

“The first people I would have to kill are my two housemates, to secure the entire apartment for myself as my personal torture and killing chamber. After that, I will start luring people into my apartment, knock them out with a hammer, and slit their throats. I will torture some of the good looking people before I kill them, assuming that the good looking ones had the best sex lives.”

Three male students — Cheng Yuan Hong, George Chen and Weihan Wang — were indeed found dead in Rodger’s apartment with multiple horrific stab wounds.

Offline flowers

Victims of Santa Barbara killer Elliot Rodger

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/names-faces-elliot-rodger-victims-article-1.1805488

All of the victims of Elliot Rodger’s killing spree have been identified by cops. They are:

George Chen, 19

Chen, from San Jose, Calif., was one of Rodger’s roommates and was one of the first people killed in the attack, stabbed repeatedly inside the Isla Vista apartment, the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office said.

Katie Cooper, 22

A University of California Santa Barbara senior, Cooper was shot by Rodger across the street from the Alpha Phi sorority house. The Chino Hills, Calif., native studied art history and archeology at college.

The “About Me” section of the outgoing Cooper’s Facebook page says: “When in doubt, choose LOVE.”

Veronika Weiss, 19

A standout water polo player at Westlake High School in Thousand Oaks, Calif., Weiss was a bubbly blond freshman who was gunned down alongside Cooper.

Her father, Bob Weiss, said his daughter was thriving at UCSB: “She was killing it up there. She was making straight As. She was making friends. She was studying like a maniac and loving every minute of it.”
George Chen, 19, was stabbed to death by Isla Vista shooter Elliot Rodger. George Chen, 19, was stabbed to death by Isla Vista shooter Elliot Rodger.
Previous Next

George Chen was stabbed to death by Isla Vista shooter Elliot Rodger.
    Weihan Wang, 20, was allegedly stabbed to death by Elliot Rodger during a murder spree through Isla Vista, Calif.
    Cheng Yuan Hong was stabbed to death by Isla Vista shooter Elliot Rodger.
    Christopher Michael-Martinez, 20, a UCSB sophomore was inside the IV Deli Market when Rodger opened fire.

Enlarge
Facebook

Cheng Yuan Hong, 20

Another of Rodger’s roommates, Hong was mentioned at a Saturday press conference by sherrifs, who said Rodger contacted authorities to report a roommate had stolen his candles.

Hong, from San Jose, was that roommate, according to Santa Barbara DA Joyce Dudley.

Christopher Michael-Martinez, 20

A UCSB sophomore from San Luis Obispo, Calif., Michael-Martinez was inside the IV Deli Market when Rodger opened fire.

An English major, Michael-Martinez was excited about plans to study abroad in London during his junior year, friends said.

“He was an engaging, happy guy who had a bright future,” said Leslie O’Connor, principal of San Luis Obispo High School.

Weihan Wang, 20

This Fremont, Calif., native was among the three young men Rodger killed inside the apartment, authorities say. It’s unclear if he was also a roommate or was visiting.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It will be difficult for the Left to portray this guy as a Right Wing Christian Tea-Party Conservative, but that will not stop them from trying. The Left never ever lets facts or truth get in the way of 'the agenda'.

Then they always have the 'Hail Mary' failsafe that they constantly fall back on, and that is that though he may have been a Leftist, it is those crazy right-wing people that drove him to it. No matter what, it is still their fault, somehow, some way.

We will hear or read some variation of what I have written this week.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I note here that the men that Rodger killed were mostly Asians; I think Chinese, given the surnames. Given that he has a Chinese mother, I can't help wondering now if there was a racial component to all of this that nobody is addressing.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline flowers

I note here that the men that Rodger killed were mostly Asians; I think Chinese, given the surnames. Given that he has a Chinese mother, I can't help wondering now if there was a racial component to all of this that nobody is addressing.
What is the demographics of the students that live and go to that college in that area?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

I'd not read too much into three of them. Room mates, so simply targets of opportunity. Closest available victims, really.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'd not read too much into three of them. Room mates, so simply targets of opportunity. Closest available victims, really.

Not so sure, EC.  At least it adds to the evidence that he was not easy to get along with...not easy to like.

If you can't get along with your roommates in college...then how can you get along with society in general?

It's a clue...not just a victim of convenience.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

Yes and no. In his manifesto, he said he was going to kill them simply out of convenience. Other times he didn't like it when a Chinese or Mexican man had a hot white girlfriend and he didn't- so he did consider his British side superior to them.  He mentioned these roommates didn't have girlfriends, they just played games all day but he still hated them too.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Not so sure, EC.  At least it adds to the evidence that he was not easy to get along with...not easy to like.

If you can't get along with your roommates in college...then how can you get along with society in general?

It's a clue...not just a victim of convenience.

Accepted that it is a clue to his overall state of mind (or lack thereof) but he did explicitly state he needed to kill his room mates to turn his place into his "murder chamber." I do doubt the ethnicity of his room mates played much of a part in his decision. He would have done it no matter who they were and where they came from.

One thing I have noticed on various fora: We are all trying to make sense of this. Why did he do it, what triggered him, how could it have been stopped. No where have I seen the one true explanation.

Sometimes, evil walks among us.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink