Exclusive Content > The Last Wire

Why You Be Blaming Me?

<< < (2/6) > >>

alicewonders:
Another great article Luis!

Michelle fails to go on to say that in spite of past segregations and discriminations, both she and Barack were able to advance themselves to achieve very good educations and jobs. 

Chieftain:
I'm not blaming you.  I said it's your fault.....

:beer:

Bigun:
GREAT job Luis!

EXCELLENT in fact!

If we are indeed falling back into a segregated America it is because of what white liberals have imposed on us and the choices we make as a result!

Luis Gonzalez:

--- Quote from: Chieftain on May 18, 2014, 01:48:21 pm ---I'm not blaming you.  I said it's your fault.....

:beer:

--- End quote ---

You've been arguing with my wife?

Luis Gonzalez:

--- Quote from: alicewonders on May 18, 2014, 12:52:58 pm ---Another great article Luis!

Michelle fails to go on to say that in spite of past segregations and discriminations, both she and Barack were able to advance themselves to achieve very good educations and jobs.

--- End quote ---

Here are some numbers that may startle some:

When you look at those numbers, and take into consideration the absolute state of chaos of the black American family, you have to understand that they simply need to get their house in order to earn for themselves an equal portion of America's bounty.

There will NEVER be "economic equality" in America so long as the black American culture acts as a separate culture within the American culture. or so long as they accept the role of mendicants in the American culture.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version