Author Topic: Why You Be Blaming Me?  (Read 14040 times)

Offline olde north church

Re: Why You Be Blaming Me?
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2014, 10:36:03 am »
Personally, I do not take issue with government institutions favoring people based on economic circumstances, even though doing so would naturally favor minorities.  I usually take issue with federal programs that do it because these matters should not concern the federal government.  If a state university wants to offer lower tuition based on financial need, I am fine with it, so long as the system is color blind.   Most of the private universities base their tuition packages on minority status, academic performance and financial need.  Because of this, a really smart, motivated minority from a poor family can pretty much write his own ticket as far as getting into a prestigious private university.

Ask Barack and Moochelle OPapaDoc about that.

More great work Luis!

In tournament bass fishing, on local and regional levels, there is a class of angler known as "a donater".  A segment of the field that increases the pay out to the top anglers because they have absolutely no chance of winning but compete nonetheless.  They don't compete out of desire or for fun or to learn or gain experience.  They possess an unrealistic (can't think of proper word) of their own capababilities.
The second point is the myth that every American student should be trained for university.  It's what we would recognize as "laundering" money in organized crime circles.  The government can only give away so much money to institutions that lay the foundations of the Left without raising an eyebrow.  How do you take it the next level?  Loan it to people and indebt them to point indentured servitude, all the while brainwashing on a massive scale.
Hope those points made sense.
Thanks.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:37:01 am by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2014, 11:40:14 am »
More great work Luis!

In tournament bass fishing, on local and regional levels, there is a class of angler known as "a donater".  A segment of the field that increases the pay out to the top anglers because they have absolutely no chance of winning but compete nonetheless.  They don't compete out of desire or for fun or to learn or gain experience.  They possess an unrealistic (can't think of proper word) of their own capababilities.
The second point is the myth that every American student should be trained for university.  It's what we would recognize as "laundering" money in organized crime circles.  The government can only give away so much money to institutions that lay the foundations of the Left without raising an eyebrow.  How do you take it the next level?  Loan it to people and indebt them to point indentured servitude, all the while brainwashing on a massive scale.
Thanks.

Common sense, ONC.  The best kind.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2014, 01:06:52 pm »
More great work Luis!

Thanks.

Good to see you ONC.

We will always have a need for people to perform jobs that do not require a college degree.

TV's Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) sumed it up quite nicely:

“We are lending money we don’t have to kids who can’t pay it back to train them for jobs that no longer exist. That’s nuts.”
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx