Author Topic: The Girls of Chibok  (Read 6253 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Girls of Chibok
« on: May 10, 2014, 08:31:12 pm »
https://thelastwire.wordpress.com/

The Girls of Chibok
Posted: May 10, 2014
 Luis Gonzalez

(Reuters) – The U.N. Security Council on Friday expressed outrage at the abduction of hundreds of Nigerian school girls in two attacks by Islamist militants, demanding their immediate release and threatening to take action.

Boko Haram kidnapped more than 250 girls from a secondary school in Chibok in remote northeastern Nigeria on April 14 and has threatened to sell them into slavery, while eight girls were taken from another village earlier this week.

“The members of the Security Council expressed their intention to actively follow the situation of the abducted girls and to consider appropriate measures against Boko Haram,” the 15-member council, which includes Nigeria, said in a statement.

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power said the U.N. Security Council should act quickly to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist group.

This reeks of impotence.

Three weeks into this story, and the UN threatens to take action announcing their intent to actively follow the situation.

Here’s the situation:

Hundreds of little girls have been, are being, and will be raped. It happened because the armed forces of Nigeria fear the terrorist group responsible, and because the rest of the world doesn’t give a damn.

Back home, this administration’s self-indulgent streaks remains unbroken.

The First Lady posts a smirking duckface selfie as she hashtags her support for the girls of Chibok. With her bejeweled necklace, and her coiffured locks, and her diamond solitaire, standng in one of the many rooms of her mansion.

Nothing will be done beyond the selfies and the public displays of righteous indignation. Hell… we don’t even try to rescue our own people.

The little girls of Chibok will be raped until they are little girls no longer, and then they will be disposed of, because men who need little girls have no need for them once they’re little girls no longer.

Sunday is Mother’s Day, but not for the little girls of Chibok, or their mothers.

For them, there will never be another Mother’s Day.

That’s the last wire for Friday, May 9th 2014.

Everything that was news before this moment, is now history.

Good night.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: The Girls of Chibok
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 08:40:10 pm »
Thanks myst.

I am trying for a new post every night, just before midnight EST.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 08:41:12 pm »
Thanks myst.

I am trying for a new post every night, just before midnight EST.

Good job, Luis!   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 08:48:36 pm »
"The First Lady posts a smirking duckface selfie as she hashtags her support for the girls of Chibok."

Spot-on description of the sanctimonious bitch!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 09:13:31 pm »
This is the direct legacy of the Hildebeest and our First Black President.  They have deliberately downplayed Islamic extremism and have repeatedly pretended like the World was going to change simply because of the words coming from the mouth of the Smartest Guy in the World.

Boko Haram is the mocking, bloody face of Mainstream Islam.  There are plenty of people in the world and on the continent of Africa who have absolutely no problem with this at all, and who will not lift a finger to help this process because they probably have already had a few of these girls themselves.  This is not something that just happened for the first time ever, and it all developed on the Hildebeest's watch.

:smokin:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 09:14:20 pm by Chieftain »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 09:27:17 pm »
This is the direct legacy of the Hildebeest and our First Black President.  They have deliberately downplayed Islamic extremism and have repeatedly pretended like the World was going to change simply because of the words coming from the mouth of the Smartest Guy in the World.

Boko Haram is the mocking, bloody face of Mainstream Islam.  There are plenty of people in the world and on the continent of Africa who have absolutely no problem with this at all, and who will not lift a finger to help this process because they probably have already had a few of these girls themselves.  This is not something that just happened for the first time ever, and it all developed on the Hildebeest's watch.

:smokin:

Hillary's legacy.

Hillary's girls.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2014, 11:28:25 pm »
Well done Luis.  Well done.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 12:34:31 am »
The sign off isn't as tight as I what it to be yet.

I keep playing around with it.

That’s the last wire for Friday, May 9th 2014. What was news before this moment, is now history.

Good night.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 03:26:40 am by Luis Gonzalez »