Author Topic: Woman Films Her Own Abortion To Show World How ‘Cool’ It Is  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Re: Woman Films Her Own Abortion To Show World How ‘Cool’ It Is
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2014, 01:54:36 pm »
You Tube has to disallow the comments function.  That should speak volumes.

I think the video goes too far even for most progressives. She seems proud of herself, and that's pretty twisted.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 01:54:56 pm by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2014, 02:00:12 pm »
I think the video goes too far even for most progressives. She seems proud of herself, and that's pretty twisted.

Progressives ARE proud of abortion.  It's practically a sacrament in their religion.  Make no mistake.  What they cannot stand is any revelation of the truth.  This video reveals them for what they are, and that makes it very powerful indeed.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2014, 02:03:47 pm »
Progressives ARE proud of abortion.  It's practically a sacrament in their religion.  Make no mistake.  What they cannot stand is any revelation of the truth.  This video reveals them for what they are, and that makes it very powerful indeed.

I guess what I mean is that a lot of mothers are at least a little torn about the decision and upset that it came to that. A lot of women are haunted by their decision to have an abortion for the rest of their lives. How nonchalantly she goes through with it and how unaffected she seems after the fact makes me feel a little ill.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2014, 02:34:51 pm »

You are absolutely right, massadvj.  If there is one issue, and one alone that makes progressives proud, it's abortion. 

It's the centerpiece of their valueless values.

It's the issue they will fight for above every other issue.

The only regret they have about this video is it shows a progressive woman in worship of her god.

And they don't want the American people to know how deeply depraved and ugly they really are.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2014, 07:32:30 am »
Even with all the hype and hullabaloo from the left, when she is alone, in the dark of night, she stands a great chance at becoming a post birth abortion, her own suicide.

SPQR

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2014, 09:05:28 am »
Pure filth . She is going straight to hell for this.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 09:44:44 am by SPQR »

Offline evadR

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2014, 11:24:22 am »
I wonder if she consciously realizes how much of a sociopath she really is.
Psychopath.
A psychopath kills.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2014, 12:31:03 am »
I wonder . . . .

Liberals lie.  They lie a lot.  Their cause requires it.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this abortion clinic "counselor" is an actress in a staged abortion.  I don't know if there's any way to know for sure that she killed a baby because I freely admit I didn't watch the video.  If I wanted to see violence I'd turn on Cops instead of watching a woman kill her utterly and completely defenseless child.

Maybe she did kill a baby in the video.  If so, she has no idea of the anguish she's likely to experience later in life.  Saying it's "cool" and "special" sounds overblown to me, as if she's  trying to convince herself that she didn't kill a baby but can't quite get herself to believe her own lie.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2014, 12:36:52 am »
You may be right, rb.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2014, 01:46:24 am »
I wonder . . . .

Liberals lie.  They lie a lot.  Their cause requires it.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this abortion clinic "counselor" is an actress in a staged abortion.  I don't know if there's any way to know for sure that she killed a baby because I freely admit I didn't watch the video.  If I wanted to see violence I'd turn on Cops instead of watching a woman kill her utterly and completely defenseless child.

Maybe she did kill a baby in the video.  If so, she has no idea of the anguish she's likely to experience later in life.  Saying it's "cool" and "special" sounds overblown to me, as if she's  trying to convince herself that she didn't kill a baby but can't quite get herself to believe her own lie.

I watched (wish I hadn't). It reminded me of coming back off a bad operation. Cold and detached, yet joking around to pretend everything is normal. Maybe she is a supremely good actress - but I'd peg it as real.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink