Author Topic: John Bo(eh)ner "Too Hard"  (Read 4699 times)

Offline massadvj

John Bo(eh)ner "Too Hard"
« on: April 26, 2014, 02:08:33 pm »
New Video:

John Bo(eh)ner "Too Hard"

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v71054061Tc3zD24z

Offline happyg

Re: John Bo(eh)ner "Too Hard"
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 03:06:14 pm »
Loved it! What a doofus!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 03:13:07 pm »
It is one thing for Boehner to become a turncoat and join the other side, but for him to mock the very people he is supposed to represent by fake crying, is beyond bizarre.

I think he went to his big vacation with Soros and they set him up by giving him this line.

Just another absurdity of our current government. Not only does the speaker of the house mock his own party, but he does it by 'fake crying' when he himself is absolutely famous for 'real crying'. He embarrassed himself, and he embarrassed the whole country of the United States of America with his pathetic display. He should be fired tomorrow. But, it will not happen.

We are living through a profound time in history. Nothing like this current government has been seen since Nero.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 11:56:18 am »
Nothing like this current government has been seen since Nero.

So what do we do about it? Also, do you think electing Republican candidates would actually fix the problem? If our government is so corrupt how can we possibly fix the problem by electing more officials to be bought off by big money? I think this is a bipartisan issue, and that neither side is being represented properly. Have you ever noticed that certain trends continue no matter who is in office?
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline massadvj

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 12:47:45 pm »
So what do we do about it? Also, do you think electing Republican candidates would actually fix the problem? If our government is so corrupt how can we possibly fix the problem by electing more officials to be bought off by big money? I think this is a bipartisan issue, and that neither side is being represented properly. Have you ever noticed that certain trends continue no matter who is in office?

I don't know how old you are, Dex, but you make an excellent point.  I myself am 61 years old and I remember my father telling me when I was a teenager that the one constant in his life was that the federal government seemed to get bigger and more powerful with each passing administration.  My father is long gone, but I can say the same about my life.

In the end I think we have to reconcile ourselves to the fact that we are responsible for our own freedom, and operate accordingly.  That means keeping government at a distance.  But then, if everyone did that, think how bad things would be?