Author Topic: Lamar Alexander crushing Tea Party foe, leads 7-1 among key conservatives  (Read 8588 times)

Offline olde north church

Re: Lamar Alexander crushing Tea Party foe, leads 7-1 among key conservatives
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2014, 08:43:57 pm »
:wtf:

"Conservatives" are "killing" each other, a little or a lot at a time, while not feeling a thing ergo "Suicide Is Painless".  It was a brain working a bit at a time.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2014, 08:50:22 pm »
"Conservatives" are "killing" each other, a little or a lot at a time, while not feeling a thing ergo "Suicide Is Painless".  It was a brain working a bit at a time.

Gotcha. it is true. Republicans quit being fiscally conservative and we hold them to their toes. Democrats just tool along and like the radical progressiveness. Obama and the dems are currently pathetic so a republican schism is magic to their ears. Only thing is, if Hillary is unopposed they may not win and their primary fighting would be just as ugly. Progressives Vv. Moderates. Do they have any moderates remaining?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2014, 08:51:07 pm »

No they aren't! Internal debate is quite strengthening actually!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Olivia

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2014, 08:58:14 pm »
Some of these RINO republicans have enough money and backing to stay in the Senate & Congress until they die.
It amazes me how Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsey Graham to name a few keep getting elected every time.  They are put in office by republicans with big wallets.
It cost millions to run for office in this day and time and if you don't have the millions, you lose, regardless of who you are.

Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2014, 08:59:39 pm »
Some of these RINO republicans have enough money and backing to stay in the Senate & Congress until they die.
It amazes me how Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Lindsey Graham to name a few keep getting elected every time.  They are put in office by republicans with big wallets.
It cost millions to run for office in this day and time and if you don't have the millions, you lose, regardless of who you are.

and we can curse the 17th amendment for this fact.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2014, 08:59:52 pm »

I have friends in Arizona who tell me that it's Democrats who keep John McCain in office and I believe them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2014, 09:02:17 pm »
I have friends in Arizona who tell me that it's Democrats who keep John McCain in office and I believe them!

It's true........... voter-wise. Money-wise it is also true thanks to his wife's business connections here, the rest comes from K-Street. Unfortunately K-Street keeps these has-beens in office.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Olivia

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2014, 09:08:42 pm »

John McCain is shameless when it comes to getting media attention and praise from the democrats.  It's past time for him to retire, along with at least a hundred of them.

I'm just appalled at how much money is spent trying to win a seat in Washington, or even at the state level.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2014, 09:11:16 pm »
John McCain is shameless when it comes to getting media attention and praise from the democrats.  It's past time for him to retire, along with at least a hundred of them.

I'm just appalled at how much money is spent trying to win a seat in Washington, or even at the state level.

If the GOP wins in November and McCain gets his place back heading this and other committees he will run again..... mark my words. The man is power hungry.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2014, 09:12:51 pm »
And to win Reagan was supported by democrats as well, and so was Eisenhower.

I think people should go back and study the wisdom of Eisenhower and Reagan.

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/23920.Dwight_D_Eisenhower
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2014, 09:16:09 pm »
Except Reagan was a conservative. McCain is an egomaniac

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2014, 09:17:11 pm »
And to win Reagan was supported by democrats as well, and so was Eisenhower.

I think people should go back and study the wisdom of Eisenhower and Reagan.

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/23920.Dwight_D_Eisenhower
I agree and few people realize Reagan was a former democrat and bipartisan. He got the union vote!

I think the divisive nature of politics today would make pulling a Reagan quite difficult.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2014, 09:17:47 pm »
Except Reagan was a conservative. McCain is an egomaniac

True dat.

Offline Carling

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2014, 02:36:19 am »
Now we're going to the "so and so isn't a true conservative" attacks.  I've seen this before on a certain site.  Are ping lists next?   :silly:
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2014, 02:38:41 am »

1) Gazoo is NOT a moderator here and as such has as much right to an opinion as you....

2) IF she WAS a moderator here she would still have a right to her opinion when posting as herself and not as MOD1 of MOD2.

Nothing about Gazoo's complete inappropriate personal attack on truth-seeker?  Instead, you basically attack truth-seeker, when he was call a "shit-stirring troll" by a fellow poster.  Ridiculous.   :whistle:

Offline Carling

« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2014, 02:41:00 am »
This entire thread turns into 4 or 5 posters bashing truth-seeker in a roundy-round of insecurity.

Pretty soon, this site will be 10 or so posters who all think the same thing, until they then turn on each other.

Offline Carling

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2014, 02:42:01 am »

Sarah Palin endorsed and campaigned for McCain in the GOP primary.  Don't let facts interrupt your opinion.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2014, 02:42:47 am »

KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ENEMY:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2014, 02:44:39 am »
Nothing about Gazoo's complete inappropriate personal attack on truth-seeker?  Instead, you basically attack truth-seeker, when he was call a "shit-stirring troll" by a fellow poster.  Ridiculous.   :whistle:

I handled Gazoo's post..I deleted it as soon as I saw a post report...the only reason you see it now is ts himself chose to copy and paste it on the thread before it disappeared.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2014, 02:50:56 am »
This entire thread turns into 4 or 5 posters bashing truth-seeker in a roundy-round of insecurity.

Pretty soon, this site will be 10 or so posters who all think the same thing, until they then turn on each other.

One has to have a very thick skin around here if one is not going to suck down the Tea Party kool-aid.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2014, 02:59:12 am »
People have predicting TBR's demise for almost 5 years now.... :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2014, 02:59:56 am »
One has to have a very thick skin around here if one is not going to suck down the Tea Party kool-aid.

TP enthusiasts praise efforts to "primary" Republican incumbents with Lifetime ACU ratings above 90 !!!

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2014, 03:00:38 am »
 :mauslaff: 000hehehehe :pigs fly:
People have predicting TBR's demise for almost 5 years now.... :smokin:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2014, 03:04:33 am »
TP enthusiasts praise efforts to "primary" Republican incumbents with Lifetime ACU ratings above 90 !!!

This is going to be a watershed year.  When the vast majority of incumbents defeat TP primary opponents--as I think they will--the supposed power of FreedomWorks and Senate Conservatives Fund will be broken.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2014, 03:15:35 am »
This is going to be a watershed year.  When the vast majority of incumbents defeat TP primary opponents--as I think they will--the supposed power of FreedomWorks and Senate Conservatives Fund will be broken.

I am just curious about something... What is it that makes you so hate the Tea Party? I don't understand at all :shrug: