General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Seahawks star Richard Sherman says they cracked Peyton Manning's hand signal code during the Super Bowl so they were able to predict every play

(1/4) > >>

flowers:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2551566/Seahawks-star-Richard-Sherman-says-cracked-Peyton-Mannings-hand-signal-code-Super-Bowl-able-predict-play.html

--- Quote ---Controversial defensive corner back Richard Sherman said that he and the other defenders were able to 'crack the code' on Manning's hand signals
Said they figured out which plays went with which hand motions during the first quarter of the Super Bowl
Sherman equated the game to a mental match, saying they were 'playing chess, not checkers' on the field on Sunday
Seattle won 43-8 in a surprisingly low-scoring game for the Broncos
--- End quote ---

Lando Lincoln:
Hmmm... I am no expert by any means, but you'd think a seasoned coach or coordinator would see the routes being jumped and adjust.  I wonder what the tape shows? 

DCPatriot:
It's too bad they're so damned stupid to admit it.

It turns an All-Pro Defense into the 1919 Chicago BlackSox.

At the least...it places their stellar play into better perspective.

Bigun:
I watched the game and the Seahawks defense played EXTREMELY well! A little to well in fact!

This seems entirely possible to me! Stranger things have happened!

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Lando Lincoln on February 04, 2014, 06:52:14 pm ---Hmmm... I am no expert by any means, but you'd think a seasoned coach or coordinator would see the routes being jumped and adjust.  I wonder what the tape shows?

--- End quote ---

Changing the QB's hand signal system is not something that can be done in the midst of a game! Not possible!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version