General Category > General Discussion

No Wonder Hillary and the Dems Want Christie Impeached

(1/4) > >>

Gazoo:
I am not a Christie supporter. This is politically speaking-only.

--- Quote ---Hillary Clinton, even this early... is the chosen one

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/2016_democratic_presidential_nomination-3824.html
--- End quote ---

Christie was actually beating Hillary...

--- Quote ---Thursday, December 26
Race/Topic   (Click to Sort)   Poll   Results   Spread
General Election: Christie vs. Clinton   CNN/Opinion Research   Clinton 46, Christie 48   Christie +2

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

--- End quote ---

massadvj:
Personally, I don't care whether Christie was winning or not.  I care about who he is as a leader, and he is left wanting.  As a federal taxpayer I find it reprehensible that I paid for Christie's re-election campaign via disaster relief funds.  It is exactly the kind of corruption that gave rise to the Tea Party, and we shouldn't applaud it just because a Republican does it.

Christie made a deal with the devil OPapaDoc.  OPapaDoc came to NJ and got his picture of bipartisan cooperation on the eve of the election, and Christie assured there would be no GOP incumbent in 2016, plus got millions upon millions to promote himself on national television thanks to the US taxpayers.

I wouldn't vote for the guy if he was running for dog catcher.

Gazoo:
I agree. I was just showing motive to bridgegate being exposed.

Christie may be corrupt as all hell but Hillary is a force I don't want come hell nor high water.

I truly fear the GOP establishment and tea party schism will ruin America with the election of more thugs like the Clinton's.

I don't hear of too many democrats other then the wackos at hillbuzz wanting Hillary. I was hoping they would have a heated primary. It looks like the pantsuitsbeast of Alinsky radicals has been crowned.

alicewonders:

--- Quote from: massadvj on January 28, 2014, 02:28:21 pm ---Personally, I don't care whether Christie was winning or not.  I care about who he is as a leader, and he is left wanting.  As a federal taxpayer I find it reprehensible that I paid for Christie's re-election campaign via disaster relief funds.  It is exactly the kind of corruption that gave rise to the Tea Party, and we shouldn't applaud it just because a Republican does it.

Christie made a deal with the devil OPapaDoc.  OPapaDoc came to NJ and got his picture of bipartisan cooperation on the eve of the election, and Christie assured there would be no GOP incumbent in 2016, plus got millions upon millions to promote himself on national television thanks to the US taxpayers.

I wouldn't vote for the guy if he was running for dog catcher.

--- End quote ---

Wholeheartedly agree massadvj.  Why must our choice always boil down to the lesser of two evils?  Why are polls (which are always manipulated) be the determining factor in who our choices will be?  We must not let ourselves be manipulated again, we must break the cycle. 

Gazoo:

--- Quote from: alicewonders on January 28, 2014, 02:50:20 pm ---Wholeheartedly agree massadvj.  Why must our choice always boil down to the lesser of two evils?  Why are polls (which are always manipulated) be the determining factor in who our choices will be?  We must not let ourselves be manipulated again, we must break the cycle.

--- End quote ---

Whether the polls are manipulated or not, they brought us Obama.  I am hoping the lesser of two evils choice is not the same ole same ole- this go round. I am hoping for a miracle that our country will be spared. All of DC needs dismantled, as they vote in their payraises and laugh at us all the way to the bank. I read that most senators and congress don't need nor use their six figure pay as we pay their car notes. They live off of slush funds while America suffers. REAL CHANGE needs to come to Washington but the guys that want to do it will be brushed aside at all costs.

I hate to sound hopeless... but I am.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version