Author Topic: PIV is always rape, ok? (radical feminism)  (Read 6103 times)

Offline LambChop

Re: PIV is always rape, ok? (radical feminism)
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2014, 06:14:46 pm »
There's something deeply emotionally wrong here.  I don't think exposure to and brainwashing with radical feminism, as dangerous as it is, could result in this level of hatred and anger towards men.  I think she dug into the radical man-hatred because she had it already, and it verified her own anger.

Now I'm no psychiatrist, but anyone who says,  "First, well intercourse is NEVER sex for women."..................is *C*R*A*Z*Y*!!   :smokin:

(And I will say no more!)

I agree.  This person has to have been deeply hurt at some point to go to this extreme.  Women enjoy a loving, respectful sex life as much as men.  Sometimes maybe more.  This person has some real demons to deal with.  I pray she finds peace one day, and a really sympathetic partner who changes her mind.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2014, 07:04:34 pm »
I agree.  This person has to have been deeply hurt at some point to go to this extreme.  Women enjoy a loving, respectful sex life as much as men.  Sometimes maybe more.  This person has some real demons to deal with.  I pray she finds peace one day, and a really sympathetic partner who changes her mind.

:amen:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2014, 09:30:07 pm »
Unfortunately for her, she is a liberal and so the chance she will change are not good.

Offline raml

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2014, 10:44:49 pm »
She certainly had to have bad sexual experiences to put this crap out there. I have never been raped not once in 23 years of marriage and not once since then. I have wanted my partners every bit as much as they wanted me. I don't need to see a study like this one because it is a pack of lies. Women have sexual feelings just as men do and we do not just let men have sex with us we participate.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2014, 10:50:06 pm »
Women have sexual feelings just as men do and we do not just let men have sex with us we participate.

Ma'am - if you don't not just participate, but participate enthusiastically, there is something wrong with what the pair of you are doing.  :laugh:

Never understood this whole "women tolerate sex" thing. Feels very Victorian to me. It's supposed to be fun for both!
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2014, 11:39:26 pm »
Ma'am - if you don't not just participate, but participate enthusiastically, there is something wrong with what the pair of you are doing.  :laugh:

Never understood this whole "women tolerate sex" thing. Feels very Victorian to me. It's supposed to be fun for both!

Interesting that you should bring up the Victorian point.  I believe that Michel Foucault might concur; e.g., the "other Victorians" in History of Sexuality.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2014, 02:45:13 am »
From the website where the article above is posted:
"radical wind
blowing through female outerspace"

That quite says it all.   ;)