General Category > Science, Technology and Knowledge

Laptop Issue

<< < (7/8) > >>

Atomic Cow:

--- Quote from: Oceander on December 23, 2013, 04:41:20 am ---Is Asus still in the ODM business?
--- End quote ---

I don't know.  Before I worked there, we used them for our brand of laptops.  Needless to say, it turned into a Charlie Foxtrot.

Chieftain:
I'm still running my trusty Dell Inspiron and it has given me no problems, except I wore out a few keys from a bit too much vigor when typing.....

aligncare:
Stay away from Sony VAIO. Mine is a piece of expensive crap. It stopped being a portable device when the battery crapped out in six months, plus after less than a year, the plug-in from the AC adapter is loose and has to be jiggled.

Oceander:

--- Quote from: aligncare on December 23, 2013, 04:58:58 am ---Stay away from Sony VAIO. Mine is a piece of expensive crap. It stopped being a portable device when the battery crapped out in six months, plus the plug-in from the AC adapter is loose and has to be jiggled after less than a year.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely!  The Sony VAIO is the apple Mac of the PC world, only it doesn't work nearly as flawlessly as the apple does.

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: Oceander on December 23, 2013, 05:04:55 am ---Absolutely!  The Sony VAIO is the apple Mac of the PC world, only it doesn't work nearly as flawlessly as the apple does.

--- End quote ---

Firsthand experience regarding SONY products......NO MAS!!!!!!

Proof that sometimes the #1 brand might not be.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version