Author Topic: Nelson Mandela Dead: Former South African President Has Died At 95  (Read 4018 times)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Nelson Mandela Dead: Former South African President Has Died At 95
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2013, 04:01:22 am »
Mandela was a communist who is largely responsible for the destruction of South Africa.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2013, 04:23:33 am »
Mandela was a communist who is largely responsible for the destruction of South Africa.

DITTO
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Dengar01

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2013, 04:42:21 am »
The only good racist, murdering commie is a dead, racist murdering commie.

:amen:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2013, 04:49:58 am »

Yep! But you would never know it from the media! Even Fox is fawning all over the commie POS!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2013, 05:54:09 am »
Report: Obama Expected To Attend Mandela's Funeral In South Africa

President Barack Obama is expected to attend memorial services for Nelson Mandela in South Africa, according to a White House official.

The international civil rights icon, who died Thursday at the age of 95, will receive a 12-day state funeral expected to draw most of the world's leaders and dignitaries.

Given that Mandela was not a head of state when he died I suspect this is rather unusual though expected. I wonder if US TV will cover the funeral live.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/report-obama-expected-to-attend-mandela-s-funeral-in-south-africa
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2013, 05:58:33 am »
I almost posted this afternoon if anyone wanted to take bets on O making a point to attend his funeral.......
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2013, 06:46:46 am »
Hope he never makes it back here.

SPLASH!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2013, 03:28:05 pm »
I only have this to say:

Mandela was a terrorist.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2013, 03:42:46 pm »
I only have this to say:

Mandela was a terrorist.
Oh yes, but he was such a good man.    :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2013, 04:09:57 pm »
Yep! But you would never know it from the media! Even Fox is fawning all over the commie POS!

Take note of the coverage.  It's a good 'tell' on who is bankster-controlled (hint: they all are).

Suffering for South Africans of all races has increased under the ANC communists while banksters are lining their pockets w/ the country's vast mineral wealth.

Happens every time...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2013, 04:22:29 pm »
"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero." -- Tyler Durden, "Fight Club"

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2013, 04:38:42 pm »
Word on the street this morning is that Obammy will be attending Mandela's funeral, and as the local media is putting it, "give the Black President of one racially divided Country to honor another".

:3:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2013, 04:46:21 pm »
Word on the street this morning is that Obammy will be attending Mandela's funeral, and as the local media is putting it, "give the Black President of one racially divided Country to honor another".

:3:

Of course he will and the MSM will fawn all over him....gotta get those poll numbers back up and Obamacare off the front pages....Barry right now is thanking his lucky stars on Mandela's death...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2013, 04:49:43 pm »
I only have this to say:

Mandela was a terrorist.

I believe in this story I find the truth is somewhere in the middle. There is no question that Mandela was a terrorist and did some bad things when he was young. He spent 27 years in jail for it.  He was on our terrorist watch list up until 1993. People have completely white-washed that from his history.

On the other hand, Apartheid was an absolute evil that had to be stopped and he stepped up. People decry interventionism on our part but when we don't help promote those who share our values, leaders like this fill in the gap.

He wasn't as dismal of a leader as he could have been. He didn't institute Communism like many feared. However, he did institute a corrupt government that caused a lot of problems to this day. People of all races are suffering in South Africa because of it but the world has put Mandela on a sainthood pedestal.

He wasn't the absolute monster some are making him out, but he wasn't a saint either. He was a terribly misguided and wrong leader but he did help defeat a great evil of Apartheid.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2013, 04:54:27 pm »
So you are saying "the end justifies the means"?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2013, 04:55:30 pm »
ABC News
The White House confirms that Pres. Obama and the First Lady will travel to South Africa next week "to pay their respects to the memory of Nelson Mandela" and attend memorial events.
Support the USO

Offline ABX

« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2013, 05:04:57 pm »
So you are saying "the end justifies the means"?

No, I just think both the good and bad should be acknowledged. Otherwise, we come across as supporting Apartheid. We should at least acknowledge that one success but at the same time, the media and everyone drooling over him need to know he wasn't a saint, he was pretty bad.

Offline ABX

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2013, 05:09:41 pm »
No, I just think both the good and bad should be acknowledged. Otherwise, we come across as supporting Apartheid. We should at least acknowledge that one success but at the same time, the media and everyone drooling over him need to know he wasn't a saint, he was pretty bad.

Maybe a way to look at it how we'll look at FDR. We can acknowledge his success in WWII without discounting the travesty of the New Deal and many other things he did.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2013, 05:13:32 pm »
ABC News
The White House confirms that Pres. Obama and the First Lady will travel to South Africa next week "to pay their respects to the memory of Nelson Mandela" and attend memorial events.
Please stay.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2013, 06:08:20 pm »
I believe in this story I find the truth is somewhere in the middle. There is no question that Mandela was a terrorist and did some bad things when he was young. He spent 27 years in jail for it.  He was on our terrorist watch list up until 1993. People have completely white-washed that from his history.

On the other hand, Apartheid was an absolute evil that had to be stopped and he stepped up. People decry interventionism on our part but when we don't help promote those who share our values, leaders like this fill in the gap.

He wasn't as dismal of a leader as he could have been. He didn't institute Communism like many feared. However, he did institute a corrupt government that caused a lot of problems to this day. People of all races are suffering in South Africa because of it but the world has put Mandela on a sainthood pedestal.

He wasn't the absolute monster some are making him out, but he wasn't a saint either. He was a terribly misguided and wrong leader but he did help defeat a great evil of Apartheid.
people forget that Conservatives have talked about armed resistance as well..if the goverment treated me like liberals want to treat US citizens or South Africa treated blacks Id take arms as well..but not for communism

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2013, 06:16:08 pm »
people forget that Conservatives have talked about armed resistance as well..if the goverment treated me like liberals want to treat US citizens or South Africa treated blacks Id take arms as well..but not for communism

Hang on! I'm thinking you may well get that opportunity!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2013, 06:47:10 pm »
ABC News
Wasn't Obama turned away from seeing Mandela when he went to visit him?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2013, 08:19:31 pm »
[[ Otherwise, we come across as supporting Apartheid. ]]

We _should have_ supported Apartheid.

It was all that kept the white Afrikaners from being at the mercy of the blacks of South Africa. And it's important to realize that the many if not most of the South African black population entered the country (over time) from the north. They came in search of work in the growing capitalistic nation that the Afrikaners had built. Essentially, the Europeans were there before many of the blacks.

Since Apartheid was ended, the new "majority" is using its power to drive white farmers from the land (often killing them), take over businesses, and establish a system that now is "de jure" discrimination against whites. The blacks of South Africa today are worse off than most of them were under Apartheid.

So one system of discrimination has been replaced by another.

But the media will never tell you this. Read the first chapter or two of Ilana Mercer's  "Into The Cannibal's Pot: Lessons For America From Post-Apartheid South Africa" and you will find out exactly what is going on there. BTW, Ms. Mercer was a former liberal opponent of Apartheid, now living in America. She has learned something since her earlier days.
(note: you can find the text free if you do a little hunting)

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2013, 10:31:49 pm »
[[ Otherwise, we come across as supporting Apartheid. ]]

We _should have_ supported Apartheid.

It was all that kept the white Afrikaners from being at the mercy of the blacks of South Africa. And it's important to realize that the many if not most of the South African black population entered the country (over time) from the north. They came in search of work in the growing capitalistic nation that the Afrikaners had built. Essentially, the Europeans were there before many of the blacks.

Since Apartheid was ended, the new "majority" is using its power to drive white farmers from the land (often killing them), take over businesses, and establish a system that now is "de jure" discrimination against whites. The blacks of South Africa today are worse off than most of them were under Apartheid.

So one system of discrimination has been replaced by another.

But the media will never tell you this. Read the first chapter or two of Ilana Mercer's  "Into The Cannibal's Pot: Lessons For America From Post-Apartheid South Africa" and you will find out exactly what is going on there. BTW, Ms. Mercer was a former liberal opponent of Apartheid, now living in America. She has learned something since her earlier days.
(note: you can find the text free if you do a little hunting)

The modern press has no purpose other than to revise history to fit the template prescribed by their one world masters!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2013, 05:43:59 pm »
BTW, Ms. Mercer was a former liberal opponent of Apartheid, now living in America.

Typical liberal.

Support a 'cause' that destroys the lives of millions and then move somewhere else to escape the consequences...

« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 05:44:23 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan