General Category > National/Breaking News

Student, 14, 'used tree branch to rape teacher in school bathroom before murdering her and leaving a note saying "I hate you all" next to her body'

<< < (2/17) > >>

rangerrebew:
This is the guy the media first tried to pass off as a "dark skinned white boy." :3:

240B:

--- Quote from: rangerrebew on November 22, 2013, 07:57:00 pm ---This is the guy the media first tried to pass off as a "dark skinned white boy."

--- End quote ---

Nope, not at the all the first one. Zimmerman proved that any one who does anything 'incorrect' or even criminal is White first in any way possible, even if they have to lie.

Trust me brothers, if Zimmerman had be attacked and killed by a White guy, Zimmerman would have been completely and totally Latino, and possibly a Jewish Latino at that.

And the White guy, Even if he had an "Obama" tattoo on his forehead, would have been a far right wing 'Tea Party' zealot. That is just how it works in America.

The media in America is fully despicable and knows no bounds or restraint in their hatred of the truth.

EC:
To descend into crudity for a second - a tree branch? What 14 year old male does not know what his dick is for?

Atomic Cow:

--- Quote from: EC on November 23, 2013, 01:24:29 am ---To descend into crudity for a second - a tree branch? What 14 year old male does not know what his dick is for?
--- End quote ---

I would assume he is a sociopath and only cared about inflicting pain.

That said, he needs to be taken out and promptly shot.

xfreeper:

--- Quote from: EC on November 23, 2013, 01:24:29 am ---To descend into crudity for a second - a tree branch? What 14 year old male does not know what his dick is for?

--- End quote ---

What? It's for raping women?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version