General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Assessing the Exchanges [or what a ***** mess]

<< < (2/2)

famousdayandyear:

--- Quote from: Rapunzel on October 19, 2013, 03:08:32 am ---I don't think so. He seems content with being a shallow thinker rather than taking some very good FREE input from people like massadjv - a professor and others here and trying to explore it in more depth. 

--- End quote ---

So any idea how long the marathon goes on?  Asking because of my interest in the site.

Rapunzel:

--- Quote from: famousdayandyear on October 19, 2013, 03:16:16 am ---So any idea how long the marathon goes on?  Asking because of my interest in the site.

--- End quote ---

Just put him on ignore.  I pretty much have him on ignore because I don't have a lot of patience with people who ask questions, get answers and then come back with the same shallow OWS argument instead of asking a probing question to try and actually learn something.  JMHO of course.... I suspect we are a class project... of course in this day and age he'll receive an A.

famousdayandyear:

--- Quote from: Rapunzel on October 19, 2013, 03:19:57 am ---Just put him on ignore.  I pretty much have him on ignore because I don't have a lot of patience with people who ask questions, get answers and then come back with the same shallow OWS argument instead of asking a probing question to try and actually learn something.  JMHO of course.... I suspect we are a class project... of course in this day and age he'll receive an A.

--- End quote ---

Ignore does not address the issue. You and others may be satisfied as a class project or lab rat--I am not.

Rapunzel:

--- Quote from: famousdayandyear on October 19, 2013, 03:25:04 am ---Ignore does not address the issue. You and others may be satisfied as a class project or lab rat--I am not.

--- End quote ---

If that is why he's here he will be gone soon.

massadvj:
 :hijack:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version